Eightteen: Miss You

Miss You

Francis' POV:

Its been three days since she left. Why? Did she go to John? He retreated back from Scotland. But why is she still there?

"Where is she?!" Said Matthew as he raised his voice.

"I already told!"

"That's not enough! She need to come back, father! Why haven't you gone to look for her?!"

He was right. I have done nothing to find her but I already knew where she was, with John.

"She's alright! I know where she is."

"Yeah, just like you said she was in that cottage?. Well, guess what she isn't. Now where is she!?"

"Alright, you want to hear the hard cold truth, she's with John!"

Matthew stepped back a bit in shocked.

"But... but she said she didn't love him anymore."

"She clearly lied to you."

He didn't say a word. He walked back and towards the door.

Why? Why would she do this? Does she even love me? So many things were going through my head that I couldn't even think when I saw her walk through the door...

----

Cleo's POV:

"No one must ever know of this!" I said as I tried to make the body look like it had fallen.

"You finally did it. I'm free thanks to you!" His wife hugged me.

John and his 'wife' were never on good terms. He thought I had love for him still, that has been gone for so long.

"Help me push his body over the window."

She helped me carry his body to the window, we sat his up a bit before we pushed him out. He landed on the concrete.

Flashback to an hour before

"You can't keep running from me." He said as he poured more whiskey into a cup.

"Yeah, well watch me." I said as I was grabbing me small belongings.

He was drunk but he was always like this even when he wasn't. So demanding, full of anger.

He started walking towards me. He gripped his hands tightly around my arms.

"Stop it. You're hurting me!" I said as I tried to wiggle out of his grip.

"Then say you aren't going to leave me."

I stared into his eyes, trying to hold my tears back.

"I have my son, I will go back."