-3-

I reach my home and throw everything right on my couch. What should I do with my life for real? Living alone in this apartement. Why can I not be in Seoul? Maybe they would discover me suddenly. As some pretty woman. But naah scratch that. Pretty my ass.

I have to get a job. Fast if possible.

Changing to a shirt and some jogging pants I lay on my bed. I open my laptop searching for some available jobs. As a secretary. Well but I like that job. I think it's suits me somehow. Being the important assistant of the boss. When I as a secretary wouldn't be there nothing would go like always.

I scroll further down and down.
Ah there is something and where is it? In Seoul of course. Hope I get this one. Its not that this is my second application. Its my 6th in this month, not gonna mention the other 3 months I stayed at home. I will probably die in front of my laptop while searching for a job.

I send a mail with my application, hoping for the best.

Now I think I should shop something. Online shopping is like the best. And my high heel is broke too. So I need new shoes, I'm not shopping for fun. It's a serious investment.

After searching and ordering some clothes on the internet and watching dramas like always I close the laptop and look around. I should at least clean the flat a little bit.

I start with throwing the empty pizza boxes on the table in the bin, wiping the table. Starting to hoover the whole flat. I didn't know that I can be so dirty. I'm like a flower girl. For real, not manly at all.

Changing the bedclothes, tidying my bedroom, cleaning the mirrors I head to the bathroom. Wuhu cleaning the bathtub and the toilet.

I start to wipe the floor with the mop. It's so silent. Being alone is not funny anymore. I let out a loud sigh.

But why not giving myself a little concert?

I turn on the music aaand

Bang Bang Bang!

I start to dance with the mop. I could really dance always to this song from Big Bang.

I clean the floor dancing, swinging the mop from side to side singing along the song.

The song ends and I'm waiting for the next ready to give my plants in the flat another perfomance.

Omo! Fantasy by Fei.

My stripper self is coming out to shine. The mop is now my pole.

I swing the mop again from side to side. Going down, making some stripper moves. Yeah I got it~

Why am I not a stripper? I would make a good one. Hell yeah

I then turn my head from side to side with moving my shoulders.

Ouch

That wasn't a right move. I automatically touch my neck. It hurts like hell.

Slowly getting up I wash the mop, bringing the pole in the chamber heading to the kitchen. I think that was enough for today.

I open the fridge taking three bottles of soju going to the living room again. So now its the time to drink huh?

The first bottle is empty and I open the second one. Drinking half of it, I search for Seoyons name in my contacts and klick on the call button. After a few beeps she picks up.

"Heyy"

"Seoyoooon" I shout her name immediately.

"What are you doing??"