-27-

"Aahh Yoo" I feel a hand grab onto my shoulder and turn around. "I feel like dying" Seoyon slungs her arms around my neck and I can totally smell her breath full of alcohol. "Bring me home" she whines at my ear. Ah this girl. "Where is Kyungsoo?" I ask her. "I don't know" she starts to laugh. The last time, I saw her that drunk was years ago.

I turn around still hugging Seoyon, searching for Kyungsoo.

And there he is sitting at the bar obviously talking nonsense to the barkeeper.

I go over to him and pat his shoulder. "Yah stop drinking look at your wife." I scold him. But he wouldn't care tho. He can't even look at himself. "Annyeong Yoo" he says hugging me from the side. Aagh they are like kids.

"Bring us home" Kyungsoo says without letting go. "I missed my kids" Seoyon starts to sob. Oh no. "Bring me to my kids" she pouts looking down. "Okay wait here" I say to them making them sit on the chairs. I have to find Yoongi.

"Hey did you see Yoongi?" I grab a guy at his shoulder. "Noona~" Taehyung shouts immediately from behind putting his arm around my shoulder pulling me away from the guy. "Where is Yoongi?" I ask. "Noona~" I hear Jungkook saying beside him putting his arm around Taehyungs shoulder. Gosh what's wrong with these guys.

"Where is Yoongi??" I ask again. "Noona~" I hear Jimin shouting at my ear from behind. I turn around and he starts to laugh loud. "Aish. You three drank too much" I scold them looking at their dizzy form in front of me. "Let us dance!" Taehyung cheers loudly grabbing my hand pulling me to the dance floor. "Noo I have to go and find Yoongi"

"I'm here" I feel a hand grab around my waist pulling my body back. "I've searched you everywhere Yoo. I just went to get a drink and you were gone" he removes my hair off my shoulder. "Where are you going now?" he whispers in my ear. I love it when he whispers in my ear. Honestly. That's the best.

"I have to take both of them home" I giggle pointing at the bar seeing Seoyon and Kyungsoo hug each other. "Wait a little bit" Yoongi says turning me around to him cupping my face.

He presses his lips on mine and I close my eyes. I hug him at his waist pulling him closer to me. Yoongi stops kissing me and strokes my cheeks. "I love you" he says pecking my lips a few times. "I love you too" I say back and he smiles at that.

"Let us enjoy the night a little bit" Yoongi says starting to move his body. "You're dancing" I laugh at him looking down and up again. "I'm hyped" he makes some weird moves with his hands grinning at me.

Yoongi then grabs my hand, spins me around and hugs me from behind. "The first time that we dance like this huh?" he chuckles in my ear. I turn my face to the side and see that he closed his eyes. "How was I?" he asks. "Pretty good"

"Really? How good?" "I don't know how but the way you rapped turned me on so damn much" I turn around hugging his neck and starting to kiss him again. We move our lips in a perfect rhythm and his hands go around my body.

Yoongi lets go of the kiss and his breath is brushing against my lips. "I don't want you to go" he says and grabs my butt roughly. "Someone's horny right there" I giggle. "yes" he chuckles kissing me again. "I will try to come back again" I say looking over to the both. It seems like Seoyon fell asleep and Kyungsoo is struggling to hold her body. "alright" he pecks my lips and lets me go.

***

"Luckily the kids aren't here." Seoyon says and I nod back. "Aren't you drunk?" She asks me still trying to hold her eyes open. "No I'm not. I didn't drink like the two of you" I smile at her. "I think I'm old" she holds her head looking down on her lap.

Kyungsoo enters the living room trying to get back to his senses. "I'm so done. And I don't know why" he says.

"You two are really old, aren't you?" I let out a sigh frowning at both of them. "Oh my" Kyungsoo stands up running to the bathroom. "He ate something wrong I think" she looks up to me. "I really- Oh" Seoyon rushes to the other small rest room and throws up. Wow what a beautiful night.