The Fallen Will Rise

" Your betrayal is staggering! How could you you do this!? I loved you! I created you!" A deep voice rang out. I knelt there, my eyes fixed upon the marble floor. There was nothing I could say. Nothing I could do. I had betrayed my creator, Talon. There was no going back now, I couldn't change what had happened. The Council was utterly silent as they sat upon their Throne Chairs, But I could their cold eyes upon me. The hatred and disgust they held against me nipping at my flesh like rabid animals. I closed closed my eyes. I knew what was coming.

" You have left me no choice Amara, After all That I have Done for you. You are hereby Banished! Damned to the Earth for the rest of your Existence." Talon's deep voiced boomed. It shocked me like thousands of Volts of Electricity hitting my body at once. I blinked before Two guards rushed forward snatching me up from me kneeling position. Everyone jumped to their feet. I gave no struggle, they watched me as if the expected me to put up some sort of fight. Yet I did nothing. I had betrayed my fellow Men. I had went against everything I was taught, Everything Our Kind Stood for. I lifted my eyes to look upon them. The many faces I had come to adore and respect. Now, they sat here and judged me for my wrong doing. I had known them all for Centuries. Some I had trained with and others I had helped with Advice or small tasks. Once My eyes Fell upon Talon, All I could see was Disgust, Disappointment and Betrayal written upon his flawless features. He pale blue eyes held no emotion as he took one last look at me before turning his back upon me. Whispers broke out amongst the room as I was Quickly dragged out. I felt numb. The Sadness, hurt and confusion I had once felt slowly faded to nothing at all. The Guards, Thantos and Kailnus drug me to the edge of The Kingdom. Their Dark eyes held sorrow and sympathy but their flawless faces were slack. I managed a small forced smile before They carried out the duty that was bestowed upon them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey Guys! :) Vote and Comment. Ive finally found insperaton once again. I'd Really like some feedback on how it is so far. Im going to Upload a few more chapters and Then Ill see what I get from you guys. If You like it, Ill continue Uploading if not then I wont. ;)

- Mar :)