chapter 1

Today your sister Zelda is throwing a party to celebrate her birthday she sent out invitations throughout the whole kingdom you sat down at a table looking at the tablecloth trying to figure out if the designs made into it were actually made out of gold or if they just looked that way.
Then you heard a chuckle looking up you saw someone you've never seen in the castle before.... actually you've never even seen him in town.
he was wearing a brown cloak so you couldn't see who he was.
all u could see was that he had lavender hair....and crimson red eye's.
"Is this seat taken?" He asked.
It took u a moment to realize what he just said you were to busy stating at him.
Heat rushing to ur cheeks from embarrassment you looked down and said.
"..um...no y-you can sit here."
"Great" he said smiling at you.
5 min have passed and just silence,no talking.
"So how are you liking the party my dear?."
*my dear?* you thought.
"Its fun." You said smiling but lying you hated it.
"Really? Cuz it seems like your bored to death."
"Almost" you said and sighed.
"Wanna get out of here and have some fun?."
"Any place is better than here"
But before you got the chance to do anything link grabbed your arm and said.
"Hey (y/n) wanna dance?."
"N-no not really I suck at dancing plus I was just about to leave with a new Friend he's-
You turned around to look behind you but he was gone. Looking back to link you said confused.
" But...he was just here..."
"He probably got up to do something like get a drink c'mon (y/n) its a party have a little fun"
Link said dragging you to the dance floor.
*sighs* "fine link I'll dance with you...not like I have a choice anyways..."
"What?" Link asked.
"Nothing I said let's dance!"
After a few min of dancing Zelda started talking.
And you all stopped.
"Thank you all for coming to my bir-
But Zelda was interrupted and didn't get to finish
A cloud of purple smoke appeared and nobody could see anything then you felt someone grab you and you screamed then disappeared.
The last thing you heard was Zelda yelling for you.
" (Y/N)! Where are you?! "