Chapter 5 (part 1)

This chapter is going to be really long.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dream~
~•~•~•~•~•~•~
You were walking through a meadow looking around at all the beautiful things that nature has made over to your left was a cute little rabbit.
Spotting you it stopped and stared at you twitching its cute little nose.
Smiling you walked over to it slowly hoping you wouldn't scare it away.
It only hopped away for a minute but then hopped back curiosity took over slowly moving your hand towards it the rabbit finally calmed down and let you pet it. Picking up the rabbit you looked down at it and said to it.
"You are so soft,I think I'm going to keep you.. I'll name you later."
Walking to a different area while still petting your new pet you saw a woodpecker on a tree.
Then suddenly you smelt something
Walking closer to the smell you realized it was something burning.
Walking faster to see what was burning you began to hear screams. Putting your rabbit on the ground you started to run!. A few minute's later you stopped only to see that what was burning was a village. Running around the fire's that were burning you spotted a women she was lost and couldn't find her way out of smoke that filled the air. Running over to her you asked in panic.
"Are you okay?! Here let me help you! I-is there anymore people that need help?."
The woman looked at you horrified and yelled backing away.
"S-stay away from me! Haven't you done enough already?!."
Confused you walked towards her with her still backing away from you.
"M-me? What have I done?. Its me princess (y/n) Zelda's sister..."
"Your not a princess your a monster!."
The woman yelled at you and ran off screaming with tears streaming down her face.
*what is she talking about?.*
You thought.
Behind you you heard a voice say.
"This is what your future will look like."
Looking behind you to see you said that you saw nothing.
"Down here."
You heard a voice say. Looking down you saw the rabbit. Picking it up you said.
"Hey little guy/girl...I must be losing it because I thought I heard someone talk."
You said laughing.
"Your not losing your mind I'm the one who's been talking to you."
Dropping the rabbit then bending down to apologize you asked it.
"How can you talk?."
"Because this is a dream and in a dream anything can happen. "
The rabbit said.
"Why am I having such a horrible dream?."
You asked it.
"Because you've already been told that you have a choice a choice between evil and good but-
Interrupting you said.
" I do have a choice and I choose to be good!."
You yelled at the adorable bunny.
"Listen (y/n)....I was sent by someone...they wanted me to tell you to warn you that... People who have had this gift this choice they've always chosen the evil side. Its almost impossible to escape the evils grasp there's only been one person who's been able to fight the evil and be Good... But she died in battle the day it was her time to change to turn to light or darkness... Its complicated just read about hyrul's history.
Anyways I came into this dream to tell you that it doesn't matter what you do most likely this will be your future."
Wide eyes you asked.
"What! No there's,there's gotta be another way you said one changed so maybe I can!."
The rabbit didn't say anything.
Furious you yelled.
"This is a dream! Some stupid and very detailed dream! The stuff about hyrule history is because I saw a book that was called that.
The screaming was because when I got kidnapped everyone screamed! The choosing thing is because I've been stressed and trying to figure out what the heck my gift is! The rest I can't really explain!. But I don't believe you! Your just some crazy rabbit in my dream!."
After that the rabbit didn't say anything just hopped away. Forgetting that you were still standing in the middle of the burning village you found that you  couldn't breathe good.
You started coughing and fell to the ground.
Eyes slowly closing. Flames surrounding you.
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
End of dream ~
~•~•~•~•~•~•~~•~•~•~•~•~~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Waking up covered in sweat you sat up and threw the cover's off of you. Staring at the end of your bed thinking about what had just happened.
You finally got up and looked around your room
You noticed you were in a completely different room. You had a different dresser and you felt a cool breeze blowing into the room.
Looking over you saw a little balcony that you could go out and walk on. Your books were neatly stacked on the floor. There was a note on top that said.
"Didn't want you to get to bored so I gave you a new room you can walk out onto the balcony and get some fresh air anytime you like and if you try to escape you can't dark Link's outside watching you. Hope you like your new room my dear."
     -vaati
Walking onto the balcony and looking down to see If dark really was there. And of course he was but he wasn't watching you he was flirting with someone who you guessed worked for vaati.
Tired of being in your room you had a great idea!.
Looking down at dark and yelling.
"Hey dark! Catch me!."
Jumping off the balcony and landing safely in darks arm's he looked at you wide eyed still trying to process what the heck just happened.
"(Y-y/n)...you could've just died! Why'd you do that??."
"Awe does dark actually care about someone besides himself?."
You asked acting shocked.
Dropping you onto the ground dark said.
"No! Why would I Care about you?!. The only reason I caught you was because
1.-I didn't know what you were doing till you were already done.
2.-vaati would kill me if I let you die!."
Hearing loud footsteps walking away you looked over to see that the girl dark was flirting with earlier was leaving. Dark ran after her yelling
"Wait!."
Sighing you decided to take a walk around the castle. 
1 hour later.
~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys so I'm sorry for the part 1 and part 2
Thing I've been really busy so I know the dream may have confused you but I said that I'd have a story with this not just romance but don't worry next chapter will have Lot's and Lot's of romance!!!! :)