Day 10

Jaebum

I woke up...The house was dark...Really dark. It was a mess. It was ruined. The walls has blood on it. The table broken. Glass scattered everywhere. With confusion I entered the kitchen a foul smell hit my nostrils. What happened? Food spoils on the table. Bugs and worms are everywhere. It was suffocating. I got out. I climbed the stairs. I opened my room.

It wasn't mine

The bed is turned over. Clothes ripped off. The closet was broken.

But at the corner of the room. A bird cage could be seen.

Just like mine.

I slowly approached it.

I face the small cage.

No more chirping...No more green parakeet bird.

It was dead.

I backed away. But then a hand grip my neck from behind.

"Good Bye Jaebum" Then he scliced my throat

"Ha!" I sit up straight. I gasped for air.I open my eyes. I was at the living room.

Bad dream.

I look around everything was in place. Everything was normal. I sigh a relief.

I stood up from the cold floor. I walked my way to the kitchen to drink some water. I opened my fridge and grabbed a bottle. I drank the whole thing. I closed the fridge.

I turned around.

"Ahh!" I released a short manly scream. Suprised.

Youngjae was infront of me.

Memories from last night appeared."Ahhh" I closed my eyes and released a manly scream again.

He was just there.

Staring at me.

I put down my hands slowly.I look at him. It can't be. Why is he dead?
My hands slowly come up to touch him. I saw no sign of him rejecting it. So I reach for his cheeks.

It pass through...

It was just cold air.

My eyes blinked. I put my hand back fast.

"Youngjae" I called slightly feeling awkward saying it. He didn't say anything. He didn't move. He just stared at me. I felt uncomfortable so I walked away slowly not looking back.

I made my way to the stairs and then saw him following me. That's not good."Stop" I said mid-way.
"Don't...Follow me..." I said. Hoping that he got the message. I ran to my room and closed the door."He's a ghost..He's a ghost" I chanted as if trying to sink it in my brain that he is indeed a dead soul.

"tweet!" I look behind and the bird was jumping around. I shook my head.

"Let's just go to work...Jae, this will all be over" I said to myself hoping.

After a quick shower and putting some clothes. I am once again leaving my safe room. I open the door and as if I wasn't expecting.

Youngjae was there standing

Ignore it.

I walked away to go to work quickly. Not even bothering to eat breakfast.
Once I was outside. I saw Yugyeom outside their door. Looking up to me from playing catch with his dog.

I looked behind me hoping Youngjae isn't following me. And yes...He is not following but there looking out through the window.

Still looking at me.

I just walk my way to my car.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"What do you want to talk about?" Hoseok came by to my work. Thankful that he got my call.

"Its about the house.."

"Is there something wrong?"

I was sweating and nervous. Would he believe me?. I closed my eyes for a second to calm myself.

"Can I move out?" I ask. Hoseok's face showed sadness. My heart turns in guilty of wiping the bright smile of his face.

"W-Why?" He ask. I blink. Actually there's a ghost of the old owner that is currently haunting me.

But

That ghost doesn't seem to harm me...Doesn't seem to scare me...Instead he needs my help.

"Mr. Jaebum?" Hoseok broke my train of thoughts. I looked at him intensely.

"Forget what I told you..Can you bring me some files about Choi Youngjae?" I said.

"What?That's prohibited sir-"

"I'll pay you...I just want his files from you...please" I said.Hoseok seem to get it and he nodded.

I sighed..Why am I doing this?

I look beside me and saw Jackson...Looking at me.

Weird...

That's the same look he gave Yugyeom that night.

Then he looked away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After work here I go again. Going home. Actually I'm infront of my home. I opened the door and looked.

Nothing.

I entered and then closed the door. When I turn around.

Youngjae was infront of me.

I was ready for this.

"Look...I don't know why you're here...but I'm pretty sure you can talk. So can we talk this out?" Then that beautiful face of his curled up into a relief smile.

A/N:kyaaa 1k...*bows*TYSM.
Rookie!Rookie!My super Rookie!Rookie