CHAPTER 5 TOMORROW'S PLAN

CHAPTER 5

TOMORROW'S PLAN

Jason accidentally sat the remote in the couch and the television turned on. He saw a football game (soccer) where players kicking the ball, and he get amazed with it. And he asked Amanda about it.

"What is this game??"

Amanda looked on the television and answered, "That was called football game, they just simply kick the ball and make a goal."

"Oh! I see!"

"Why?? She asked!"

"I-I just wondered, if I can a-also play that game!??"

"Uhmmm... Hmm.. Yeah!? Sure!! Why not!?"

"Really!?"

"Yeah! Maybe, tomorrow... But first we'll have our dinner..." she said while serving their dinner.

Jason left the couch and the TV working, and placed himself to the table. He was just staring to what Amanda was doing.

"You always cook!?" he asked.

"Yeah... I always cook, my mother taught me when I was 12 and after that, whenever Mom was not around, I cook for myself and when I have visitors." she replied.

"Oh! Ok. So, what's your favorite?" he asked again, while getting some soup for himself.

"Well, I do know how to cook some Italian stuffs, it's my favorite but I always forgot what's their names.. All I know is I know how to cook them.."

"Will you cook for me sometimes!?"

"Yeah... Sure!

And Jason smiled at her, and enjoyed eating their dinner. After, Jason helped Amanda in washing the dishes, prepared themselves and go to sleep. Jason just sat in the couch at the living room, he never sleep that night, he just stared to nothingness.

***

Morning came, and Amanda woke up to some noise she have heard downstairs. She quickly ran to the direction where she have heard it, and she saw Jason at the kitchen, trying to cook some breakfast for them but he just don't know how, that's why flours, sugars, milks, and some vegies are everywhere at the kitchen. The refrigerator's door was open and he was still looking and getting some ingredients to put on what he is (don't know what he is) cooking.

"What are you doing!????" with her face totally shocked.

"Cooking!?" he said, and smiled.

"No! It is not cooking. It is messing in my Mother's kitchen..." and she started to put all necessary things in the garbage can.

"Oh! I'm sorry! I-I d-didn't mean to...."

"Yeah you did... And I have to clean all your mess in here..." she said, really pissed off.

"I really am sorry, I-I'm just tr-trying to cook some breakfast for us!!?" he said, nervously.

And Amanda stared at her...

"Ok! Next time, ask for me first and I will help you on what you are going to do! Ok!?"

"Oh-okay! I-I will!"

And he volunteered to clean the kitchen and let Amanda do the cooking.

***

After they have ate their breakfast, Amanda gave some towel and clothes for Jason for him to use.

"What am I supposed to do with that?" he asked.

"For you!? Something to wear!?" she replied.

"But I'm wearing clothes right now!"

"Well, you have to change, I'll be in my bathroom upstairs, you go use the other here! Ok!?" and she ran upstairs to her room.

Jason left downstairs. He went to the bathroom, and wondering how to use everything inside the bathroom. He accidentally opened the faucet at the tub and water flows on it. He took off all his clothes and get inside of the tub. Closed his eyes. Relaxed. And forgot to close the faucet. Water is everywhere inside the bathroom and also outside of it.

Amanda already took a bath. Get ready and prepared anything that she will bring.

"I miss playing this game..." she said while tying up her shoelaces, and she get the ball.

While going down, she have noticed the water on the floor. And saw it coming inside the bathroom. She walked slowly towards it and knocked at the bathroom's door.

Jason got woke up at Amanda's knocked, and saw the water all over the bathroom. He never thought that he was going to fall asleep, and quickly closed the faucet.

"Hey! What is happening to you!? Water is all over the house.." she yelled.

"I-I'm fine... D-don't worry!"

"Open the door!"

And Jason don't know what he is going to do. He was walking all around the bathroom, trying to think. And suddenly, he saw himself at the mirror. Astound. There's a leaf grew at his left side. He just quickly wear the clothes that Amanda gave to him and he opened the door.

"What happened!?" she asked.

"I'm sorry..."

"Clean this mess, ok!? I'll be inside of my room. We'll never leave 'til you're not finish cleaning all of these..." she said, irritated. And walked upstairs to her room. Mad.

Jason left downstairs, felt sorry for what he have done. And started to clean his mess again.