Home Late

Dans Pov

I can feel the bile mixed heat pooling in my stomach, as Kyle?! Pushes me against the wall, hastily and almost predatory like. I cant deny that that is hot. His lips are flush against my neck, and i can almost forget about the stench of fermented liquid in the air as countless body's jump to the blazing music, oblivious to our little public show. I cant lie and say that this isn't the most ive been turned on in a long while. It almost hurts to know that i cant go any further. I have to be heading back to Phil soo-

I gasp as his tounge lathers up on that one spot on my neck that has me begging for more.

Maybe just 5 more minutes?

His lips reconnect with mine, but in a far more primal way than before. My plump lips get latched between his teeth as i moan into his mouth, sultry and erotic.

He asks for access with his tounge soothingly laping over where im sure he has just drawn blood. I irrefutibly give him it and soon our tounges are dancing in a red, hot, futile mess as our saliva mix in a dirty, completely devilish way.

Im first to break away as i desperately cling to his thick golden locks and drag his mouth down back to my neck. My eyes screw shut as i feel his warm, staggering breath lingering over that one spot, that has me a whining mess. God the way this man has me pinned against a wall, is so animalistic, i could have him take me right here. I should so let him do it. Why am i against this in the first place?

Oh right! Phil.

God even when the guy is at home coughing up his lungs and surely bathing in his own fluids, bailing out on his wingman duties, he is such a cock block.

God and that image is enough to turn any one off. I open my eyes to glance at the clock, as it, dissappointingly reads 11:53pm.

Ugh! I have to leave. I cant go home with a semi though. Looks like im going to have to regrettably cut this very, pleasuring exchange short, to take care of my problem.

My arms reluctantly lift to push the guys, whose teeth are now attached to my collar bone, head away from me.

His eyes are glazed over and filled with nothing but lust. Sigh. Now im going to have to be a cock block. He'll probably find someone else no doubt.

"Uh listen..."

"Mathew!"

"Right!" I weakly smile, cursing myself for not remembering the guys name.
"Im going to uh...have to cut our time together short! I should be getting back to my roommate, his sick and i uuh" why does he have to be staring at me like that, i cant stick to one line of thought. Oh god his eyes are just so-
No! No! I need to leave.

"I promised i wouldnt be back late. So i should really get going. We'll carry this on some other time." I smile blatantly at him, because we both know we will never be seeing each other again, as i havent the faintest intention of giving this guy my number. Not really into the whole attachment thing.

Dont get me wrong, i am no fuckboy, and i find it sickening to think anyone can just play with ones feeling like one would suggest i do. I just... hook up with almost strangers at parties- however rare that might be- and never see them again. That doesnt make me a bad person does it? I mean i certainly dont court them to get them in bed, the alcohol does that. Which is why i dont call myself a fuckboy, all i do is sleep with people who are as mutually drunk as i am, knowing there isnt any strings attached.