The Morning After

Phils POV

Its been an hour since Dan went to his room to get dressed. Im a little worried now. As i havent heard any noise coming from that general area for a while. What is he doing?
Hes probably sleeping, he did spend half the night shaking and crying. I wonder whats wrong with him. Even last night when he came home he was a little off. He doesnt seem like the sarcastic twat he always is. Its like something died in him. I wonder how bad something happened was to could have caused hus sudden change in behaviour. It must have something to do with how he was when he came home from the party. He did say he didn't enjoy himself, he probably just has another Jason-related arguement with Louise again.
I would ask, but i dont want him snapping at me for getting into his business. He's probabaly not over it yet, which means he is in a mood. And jesus christ do i want to steer clear of him when hes like that.

But somehow i feel this is different.
From my 6 years of knowing him ive never seen him freak out like that.

It worries me.

No. Thats an understatement. It sends chills through my entire being, hurts my soul to know that something is wrong with my Best Friend. What hurts more is that i cant- much less know how to -fix it.

I love him so much -in a platonic way of course- it would kill me if anything happened to jeopardise his happiness.
Even when the slightest crystal falls from his hazel eyes at that one tragically cheesy scene from Titanic, im rushing to his aid, in a bone crushing, air restricting hug, to wash away his sorrow...

Hes actually been in there a while now. Maybe i should check on him. Eh! He is just probably on an infinite scroll-fest on tumblr. Although it is a bit early for his #johnlock tag odysseys.

What if he's- he needs some 'alone' time? He hasnt been getting out there much recently and i would be lying if i said i didnt hear him through the walls once or twice already, tending to his needs. God does he moan loudly. Its a bit annoying sometimes. Whats even more annoying is how sometimes if i can concentrate hard enough i can almost imagine him saying my name, and his eyes looking into my very soul, bearing out to me with just his lust-filled adoring look, how much he enjoys it when i touc-

*cough*

Anyway...
Is it likely that he would really be spending all that time masturbating?

No. No im being silly. Ill just politely knock and if i get an answer ill just go in, if not then...
Well you get the picture.

I decide to get up off the sofa and make my way down the hallway.

I make a u-turn for the office to pick up my camera as i might invite him to film an AmazingPhil video with me. What ever is on his mind, that should provide a good distraction right?

Unless of course he's ummm-

I head back towards his room, with an increased vigor so i can stop pondering over just what exactly it is he is doing in there. I stop and wait at his door, listening in.

Nothing.

Is he sleeping? I mean i wouldnt blame him. He did spend half the night awake. And at least he isnt doing the other thing- But seriously? Its 12 o'clock in the freaking afternoon! (Excuse my french) No way am i letting him mess up his sleeping schedule. Not when we have got planned trips to conventions coming up.

I turn the handle and walk in, much like that of a snail. I quickly rest my gaze on his bed. Empty.

Phew! Im glad i didnt walk in on anything... personal! That wouldve been awkward.

My gaze is diverted back to a tall dark figure standing on the other side of the room, staring into space. Why are the curtains drawn?

"Dan i was going to film a video, do you want to join?"