T H R E E

T H R E E  |  I N T R O D U C T I O N 

        ''Are you okay?'' One of them steps forwards, helping her get up. Natalia nods, desperately wishing she entered the room like a normal person. ''Here, please sit,'' he turns to one of the others, ''Austin, would you mind getting the ice pack please?'' The guy on the couch suddenly stands with a quick nod and disappears out the door on the other side of the room.

        Natalia looks back at the one who helped her up, who is currently taking off his suit. He clears his throat before introducing himself, ''I'm Vincent. I'm so glad to finally meet you.'' If Natalia wasn't so uncomfortable being in a room with several strange guys, she might have been attracted to that smile of his.

        Vincent eyes her knee before gesturing to the empty spot on the couch where Austin was sitting in, ''that bulky fellow that went to get the ice pack? His name is Austin.'' Vincent turns to glance at the others, ''I know this must be strange for you and I can completely understand how confused you must feel to be staring at such ugly faces,'' he gestures to the remaining males behind him. Natalia holds back a smile, her eyes scanning over each one of the boys. Vincent look around her age whereas the others look a bit younger.

        ''Speak for yourself,'' says one with dirty blonde hair as he stands up from the leather couch. Sapphire eyes locked on hers. He had a slightly 'posh' accent and wore a pale shirt and worn out jeans. She wasn't one to look away but his long strides, his posture, it screamed natural confidence that made her uneasy.

        ''Hey, I'm Eli. Is your knee okay?'' He gives her a small smile before leaning against the wall beside her, arms crossed.

        ''Natalia,'' she replies before slightly stepping away from him, ''it's okay. Thanks.''

         Eli furrows his brows in thought, ''what about heaven, how was the weather like when you left it?''

        Natalia forces a smile, internally telling herself not to cringe as she glances around the room. He is faced towards her, his right arm supporting him against the wall as he has his arms are crossed. He blows a strand of hair away from his face before resting his head against the wall.

        ''Don't think that line is gonna work on Natalie over 'ere,'' one of the others leans even further back on the couch, hands behind his head.

        A glint in his dark eyes as he says, ''name's Alec but you already knew that, ay Nat?'' His hair covers an eye when he tilts his head to side. A sly smirk on his lips.

        She didn't.

        She didn't recognise any of them.

        ''Should I?'' Her question makes Eli snort beside her, covering his quiet chuckle with the side of his fist.