chapter 3

• • •

     the next few days were a blur. We attended the comic con for 2 more days, throughout those 2 days Blair and I became closer and closer as we texted non-stop. Caleb and Gaten became suspicious and questioned me about Blair. On the other hand Millie and Sadie wanted nothing to do with her.

I don't understand why Millie and Sadie don't like Blair, I mean they don't even know her. It's almost as if... they're jealous of her..

I heard a knock on my door and slowly trudged out of my soft bed and across the fuzzy carpet. The door opened with a loud creak and standing in the doorway was Blair, looking beautiful as ever.

"OH, hey Blair!"
"Hey Finn, how's it going?"
"Oh you know, nothing much just the usual"

Keep it together Finn

"So Finn, I was thinking maybe we could go get some food in a bit?
"Really? Sure I would love too! I'll meet you downstairs in 10 minutes!"
Blair nodded and skipped down the hallway, her brown hair bounced off her shoulders and shone in the light.

Wow, I can't believe that just happened. I have to tell the guys

I quickly got ready and made sure to wear something other than my bomber jacket and headed over to Millie's room, everyone was hanging out there. I knocked on the door and Noah opened it and welcomed me in.

"Guys you'll never believe what just happens. Blair asked me out on a date tonight"
"Your right I don't believe it"
"Oh come on Gaten, we should be happy for Finn!"
"Thank you Sadie, anyway I gotta go I'm meeting her downstairs in 5 mins, bye"
As I walked out the door someone grabbed my hand and pulled me aside, it was Millie.

• • •
hey everyone! I hope you're all enjoying the story so far! the next few chapters will be a lot more dramatic and will have some twists too. see you soon!💛