chapter 12

agh I just updated chapter 13 and it won't publish, it says it's published but I can't read the next chapter when I check, please comment down below if it's working for you! (feb 5, 2017)
• • •

It's been one day and I still can't remember. The brown haired girl came to see me again, but she broke down in tears when I didn't remember her. The only people I've remembered so far are my parents, since I've known them since I was born I have lots of memories with them.

I never really appreciated my memories when I had them, I took them for granted. I would give anything in the world just to have my memories come back, I can even begin to explain how awful I feel when I see all the pain I've caused, and I can't even remember them.

The next day
The doctors are trying an experimental drug that's supposed to bring my memories back, or at least that's what they're telling me.

"Ok Finn, your going to feel a cold numbness and then you might feel a bit dizzy, ok?", the doctor asked. I nodded my head and turned away. The needle pricked my pale skin, I winced at the pain. I felt a cold numbness spread through me and overtake my body. I felt myself becoming lighter and lighter, "Finn-finn? Are you ok?", I tried to respond but it was like I forgot how to talk, my body couldn't take it anymore and I felt myself slump over the side of the bed as my eyes closed.

No...it's the darkness. It's back

16 hours later
I opened my eyes, everything was blurry and my head felt like someone had hit me with a brick. Everything sounded like I was underwater, their words echoed through my head, I couldn't understand them. I waved my hand to show them I couldn't hear or understand them,

"I-I can't hear you", the words barely made it out of my mouth before I slumped over on my bed again.

What is happening to me, why can't I hear or see. Its like the darkness, I can't be back in the darkness again.

Slowly my vision and hearing came back. I sat up and adjusted myself so I was facing everyone. Those 3 boys and the 2 girls were here again.

I- I think I remember one of them

"M-Millie?", I croaked. The brown haired girls face lit up and a smile spread from ear to ear across her face.

"Finn? You remember me?", she choked out. Tears were streaming down her face, she slowly walked over to my and took my hand, "do you remember me?"

I gave her a warm smile and squeezed her hand, "how could I not? You were my first crush"

• • •
I hope you all enjoyed this chapter! yay Finn remembered Millie! But will he remember everyone else 🤔. It's been one week since I started his story and I already have over 500 reads! Thank you all so much see you next time!💛