You have a short temper

Luke:

"Babe please.. It will be a fun night" Luke smirks. You're laying with Luke on your bed, and you're reading an book. "Luke, like I said: no, I'm not in the mood, sorry" you say and continue reading. "I can make you in the mood" Luke smirks again an starts kissing you. "LUKE FOR FUCK SAKE" you yell. He looks at you and starts to laugh. You sigh. "Luke strikes again" he smiles.

Jai:

"Babe you're ready yet?" Jai yells from downstairs. You're planning to go with him to the gym. "Almost!" You yell back. You start applying some creme to your face. "Ready now?" He yells again. "WAIT A MINUTE FOR FUCK SAKE" you yell back. You hear him laugh from downstairs. You sigh.

Beau:

"Honey let's order pizza" Beau says. You're on the couch with him, watching an movie. "Okay wait" you say while watching the movie. Your favourite part is coming now so you don't want to miss it. "I'm hungry" Beau groans. "So am I, but just wait a little bit" you say, not paying attention to him. "But honey why don't you just pause the film and-" "BEAU SHUT UP GO ORDER BY YOURSELF I'M TRYING TO WATCH A FUCKING MOVIE" you yell. He looks at you and than starts to laugh. "HAHAH OMG you've seen your face" Beau laughs. You sigh.

James:

You're cooking some dinner together with your lovely boyfriend, James. "James pass me the salt" you say. "The salt?" He says. "Yeah, hurry up" you say while putting oil in the pan. "JAMES THE FUCKING SALT?!" You yell. James starts to laugh. "Wow I was just about to give it to you" he laughs. You sigh.

Daniel:

"Let's go to the beach" Daniel suddenly says. "Okay let me first finish this article" you say while reading your favorite magazine. "How long will it takes?" He groans. "Shut up" you mouth. "C'mon please" he begs you. "Wait..." You say while reading further. "But the is sun is almost setting-" "GO BY YOUR OWN" you snap. "Oh sorry" you say and look down. Daniel starts to laugh. "Short temper much" he chuckles. You sigh.