Chapter 1

Samira is a fourteen year old girl. She has blonde long hair and lovely green eyes. She has been a fan of jacob since the very beginning and shes very excited, because jacob just announced something huge...

Samiras POV:
Im on my way to my best friends house. I cant wait to tell her about the huge announcement that jacob told his fans (including me of course) in his youtube video yesterday. I knock on her door as soon as I arrive. She opens up “hiii samira“ she says and we hug eachother “hii! Omg lydia I have to tell you something“ I say “what is it?“ she asks excited “omg I dont even know where to start..“ I try to find words “come on giirl tell me“ lydia says “so yesterday jacob made a huge announcement!“ I say “aaand?“ lydia says getting even more excited “so as you know he is on tour right?“ I tell her “of course I know! Get to the point bitch!“ she says “okok chill bitch. So he has a merch store, as you know and theres this one bundle.. and in five of these bundles they putted in a...drum whirl please....GOLDEN TICKET!!“ “And???“ lydia urges “Guess what this beautiful golden ticket can do?!“ I keep on teasing “tell me the fuuck I wanna know!“ lydia says “Okay imma tell you guuurl..“ I say “then tell me guuurl“ she says “so if you are blessed to get this golden ticket you can not only fly from WHERE EVER you live to fricking new york, not only go BKSTG and HANG OUT with Jacob before his concert, not only go out with him and have some fancy af meals nooo, but spend the night WITH HIM and his crew at a hotel!!!“ I finally finish “OMFG!!“ lydia screams “IKR“ I scream too. “oml samiraaa imagine spending a night with Jacob uughh😭😍“ lydia swarms “and hanging out with him bkstg and having meals with him..“ I add “life goals😍😍“ we both say.

Jacobs POV:
Yesterday I made this huge announcement for my fans and im so excited to meet them and hang out with them. Im on my way to the studio with my mom. “mom can we please go to starbucks real quick?“ I ask cause I need coffee since I dont get too much sleep. “ok sure jacob“ my mom says.
After starbucks we're driving to the studio. My manager is already waiting “Jacob you're kinda late“ he says “ik im sorry we had to go and get coffee cause im very tired“ I say as an excuse. “nevermind its not too bad“ my manager says. I really like him for being so chill. We're always joking around and this is very important to me since im only 14😂.
Its just a normal day, we're planning stuff for the tour, we eat, we joke around then go back to work..
Then its 6pm, I can go home now. “bye see ya tomorrow“ I say and i go outside to my mom. “how was your day Jacob?“ my mom asks “it was fun😊“ I replie.
Right after we get home I go in my room and start a broadcast cause I haven't been very active today.

Samiras POV:
I just got home from school. I walk to the fridge to get something to eat. After I find something I go upstairs in my room and I check my phone. Jacob just started a broadcast. I obviously click on the notification to watch it.
“hi guys whats up?“ jacob says. I missed his voice its so hot and beautiful. I comment alot and enjoy my free time.

The next morning:
Today is the day. The golden ticket bundle is available. I sit infront of my laptop waiting excited to order it. Its almost 8am, which is the time that it launches. I text lydia:

Me: hi are you excited?😏🌚
L: of course I am🌚😭💕
Me: same😭😭 I've been waiting for this moment omg🙏😭
L: same😭💜

Its 7:59am. Oml im so excited frick😭.
20 seconds...10 seconds...9..8..7..6..5..4..3..2..1! AHHH im shook I click on the bundle, I add it in my bag then go trough all this stuff and finally I can buy it. I text lydia again:

Me: GIRL OMG I JUST DID IT😭🙏
L: SAME AHH😭
Me: IM SO EXCITED KDKD
L: IK ME TOO

Since its early on a saturday morning im going to bed again and I try to sleep, but im not really sleeping cause I cant stop thinking about what would happen​ if I win a golden ticket🙏😍.

I wake up and look at my phone. Its 10am. My mom is calling me from downstairs “samira wake up. Breakfast..“ “im coming“ I call back. I go downstairs and tell my mom good morning “did you sleep well?“ she asks “yes i did“ I answere with a smile. My mom smiles too.
After breakfast i text lydia:

Me: are you down to go shopping?😏
L: of course tf😂❤
Me: 😂❤
L: what time?🌚
Me: 2pm at mine? (That rhymed lol🌚😂)
L: kk🌚 how do we get there?
Me: my mom can drive us😏😂
L: kk see ya❤
Me: bye❤

I go take a shower and i dress myself:

I do my make up then im done. “mom im ready“ I yell from the bathroom. “kk im coming“ she yells back. I hear lydia knock on the door.
“hii fool😂❤“ I say “hi hoe😂💕“ lydia says and we're walking to my moms car and get on the backseats. “oml im so excited for my bundle to arrive“ lydia says “truee i cant wait“ I say. My mom gets in the car too and we drive.

“Be careful girls“ my mom says before she drives away. “im hungry already😂 lets go to McDonald's“ lydia says “same lets go🍔🍟“ I replie.

A few hours later:
Im calling my mom. “hii mom can you please come pick us up we wanna go home“ I ask her “kk I'll be there in 30 minutes“ she replies “K thanks mom“ I say and tell lydia.
2 hours later we're home watching a movie. “this movie is so fucked up oml😂“ I say. We're watching sausage party (the scene where literally all the food fucks each other) “duude im shook tf is this😵😂“ lydia says “dont ask me😂“ I say. Since the movie is so fucked up we decide to just turn it off. “what do you wanna do?“ i ask lydia “we should order some pizza im hungry af“ she replies “kk lets ask my mom“ 
We did ordered the pizza and ate it. Lydia had to go home and im in my bed watching teen wolf until I fall asleep.

That was my first chapter, hope you like it😊💕 im gonna update soon😏 and its gonna be liiit y'all😂❤