Chapter 5

The next morning I wake up. Jacob is still asleep so I decide to go take a shower. Im so excited for tonight😍. Cause it's the night of the concert. I can't wait to see Jacob preforming oml. And since I won one of the golden tickets, I'm allowed to go backstage ahh😭. It's gonna be so lit.

I get out of the shower and put on some clothes. A cute black top with jeans and sneakers.
I also put on a neckless. I go back to Jacob and he just woke up.
"Morning" I say and smile at him. "Morning beautiful" he answers. I blush a little and smile to myself. Jacob gets up and walks to the bathroom. He has no shirt on. Ugh he's so hot damn🔥. "I'm taking a shower real quick" he says. "Kk❤" I reply.

I pack all the stuff for tonight, so I already have done that. After a few minutes, Jacob comes out of the bathroom.
"Are you ready to go? Cause we have breakfast at 9:00am" Jacob says. "I'm almost ready" I answer and I quickly finish my make up.
I turn around, take my stuff and say "Im good to go".
"You look gorgeous Samira❤" Jacob says as he looks at me. "Thank you❤" I say.
We walk through the hotel lobby to the restaurant. Only Jacobs manager is there. "I thought we were late, but where are the others😂" Jacob asks him. "I don't know, but I guess they'll be here any minute😂" he answers.
We sit down at the table and wait.
"Are you excited for the show tonight?😇" Jacob asks. "I'm literally dying oml😍" I answer.
Jacob smiles. And I'm melting once again😩😻.
"Uhm.. if you want to, we could meet after the show. Somewhere.. just us two❤😅" Jacob asks shyly.
"Yes, I'd love to do that🙂❤" I answer just as bashful. "Cool❤" Jacob smiles.

The others arrive too. We get our breakfast and eat it(obviously..😂).
After we all ate, Jacobs manager takes the word and says "so today we're going in the city and just kinda walk around malls and stuff. It's a chill day, since the concert is tonight, so yeah.. Any questions?"
*silence* "Ok then I see you all in one hour outside of the hotel"

We get back to our rooms. Jacob is talking to his manager about something, so I just start to walk alone. The other fans, which I haven't really talked to yet, walk up to me.
This one girl named Hailey says "heyy girl how are you?"
"I'm good😊" I say. "Soo... how is it?" she asks "What?" I ask confused.
"How is it, being in a room with Jacob?😂😏" Hailey explains to me.
"Ohh😂 idk.. just fricking goals honestly😍" "What did you guys do together?"
"We were going on a walk in the park..😭😍😍 and after that we watched a movie and oml guess what?😩" I say. "What?😆" Hailey and a few other girls ask excited.
"We were lying in a bed....together😩🔥" I say "he was like right behind me ugh.. I swear I died😭🔥"
"Oml😍😍 GOALSS" Hailey says.
"And guess what else😌" I tell her "What?😍" she asks again. "He calls me 'beautiful' all the time😌😩😍😍"
"OMG!!😥😻" Hailey dies with me.
"Girl, you have to tell me everything. Like what happens and stuff😌 So I can die with you, ok?" Hailey says.
"Kk, of course😩❤" I answer.
We arrive at our rooms. "Well then.. see ya later❤" Hailey hugs me "Bye❤" I say as we both get inside of our rooms.

I check my phone. Lydia texted me:

L: Hi bitch❤ HOW IS IT HOE😍
Me: OML I HAVE TO TELL YOU SO MUCH. BITCH A LOT OF STUFF HAPPENED😭😍😍😍
L: THEN TELL ME BITCH😭😻
Me: K HOE
Me: So we arrived at the hotel... *tells her everything that had happened*
L: OML😍😍 Girl im so happy for you😭
Me: thank youuu❤❤ im so excited😭❤
L: love youuu❤
Me: love you tooo❤ bye hoe🌚❤
L: bye whore🌚❤

As soon as I put my phone away, Jacob walks in our room.
"Hii❤" he says and smiles. "Hey❤" I smile too. Jacob lays on his bed.
"Im so tired😩😂" he says
"Well same here😂" I say. I open up my suitcase and look for clothes to wear. "What are you doing down there?😂" Jacob asks "I can't see you".
"I'm looking for clothes I can wear😂😆" I answer. "Kk😂😊 can I help you?" Jacob asks "Sure😂❤" I say.
I find a cute red top and some jeans again. "What about that?" I ask Jacob.
"What about you put it on first😂" Jacob says jokingly. "If you say so.." I say, turn around and take off my black top and put on the red one. I can literally feel Jacobs eyes in my back😂😏. I also put on the other pair of jeans.
"So what do you think?" I ask again.
Jacob is kind of speechless. "Uhm.. i like it" he finally says.
I look at myself in the mirror.
"Hmm..😕 I'm not sure" I say.
I search for a different top. I take a white one with thin black stripes.
I put it on and look at the mirror again. "Uhm.. what do you think Jacob?" I ask him again.
"I like it, but what if you put on a jacket" he suggests. "Yeah maybe.." I say and look at my suitcase. Then I take out a brown, beige coat and put it on.
I search for a neckless too.
I find a cute silver one. "I think I like that" I say. "Yeah that's cute" Jacob agrees. I put on some beige shoes and take a little beige bag.

 I put on some beige shoes and take a little beige bag

"Yup😊 I like that" I say.

Later in front of the hotel:
We wait outside the hotel, at the meeting point. Jacob talks to his manager and I stand next to them.
5 minutes later the others arrive too.
"So guys.. we're walking to the mall. As soon as we're there, you can all do whatever you want. Let's go!"
We walk to the mall. Since Jacob is with me im a room and always talks to me and stuff, he's now with the other fans.
I talk a bit with his manager.
Then Hailey walks up to me again.
"Hey girl😁❤" she says "what's up?"
"I was just talking to Jacobs manager😁✨" I answer. "Goood I'm so excited for tonight😩😻" Hailey says. "Same oml😭"
We keep on walking and a few minutes later we arrive at the mall, Jacob's manager was talking about.
"So as I said, you can do whatever you want now. We meet up here again after 2 hours, alright?" Jacob's manager says.
Jacob walks up to me. “Where do you guys wanna go?“ Jacob asks me and Hailey. “Does this mall have a starbucks?“ Hailey asks Jacob. “I think so..“ he answers. “Then let's go to starbucks“ I say as we start to go and search for the starbucks.

We sit at a table and wait for our orders.
“I'm excited for this unicorn frappucino😁😍“ Hailey says “Me too😂🦄“ I say.
“Are you nervous for your concert tonight?“ I ask Jacob. “I'm always nervous before a show😅“ he answers.
I smile at him “I'd be nervous too“
Me and Hailey look at each other. We both think about the exact same: How is Jacob so damn cute😻.
The service brings our drinks. We walk out of starbucks and just kinda stroll around. “This is the best thing I've had in my entire life😍“ Hailey says and takes a sip of her unicorn frappucino. “Ikr it's so good😍“ I say and Jacob agrees.

We just keep on walking around and looking at stuff, while talking and all that. I'm having a lot of fun😊.
After the two hours we go back to the
entrance.
“Okay we go back to the hotel now. You guys can get ready for the show tonight and then we have dinner at 7:00pm“ Jacob's manager informs us.

We arrive at out hotel rooms and I go straight to the bathroom to shower.
“I'm taking a shower“ I yell at Jacob, who is on his bed. “Kk“ he shouts back.

Hope you enjoyed😊❤. Gonna update again soon🌚