Chapter 6

I get out of the bathroom with a towel around me. Earlier Jacob left to get ready for the show, talk to his manager and stuff. So I assume that I'm alone in the hotel room.
I throw the towel on my bed and search for underwear in my suitcase.
I put on my pink panties with a matching bra😏. Then I look for an outfit to wear for tonight.
I'm not sure if i should wear a dress or pants with a cute top. I hold it on my body and I try to decide what's better.
Suddenly I hear the hotel door open and Jacob comes in. I scream and try to cover up my body as fast as I can.
“Omg I'm so sorry..“ Jacob stutters.
Jacob's eyes slowly move down my body. He bites his lip. Omg fuck me up😌🔥 is all I can think of right now. Jacob is so fricking hot🔥💦.
But then he turns around.
“Uhh... I'm not looking I swear😅❤“ Jacob says. “Kk😅💞“ I say and quickly put on a oversize shirt.
“Do you have something on now?“ he asks and you can literally feel his smirk in the air. “Yup😂“ I answer.
“Again I'm sorry I should have knocked on the door or something before I just come in😅“ Jacob apologizes again. “It's not your fault I should have had on some clothes. I'ts your room too. I should have thought about that, before I just walk around almost naked😂😩“ I answer.
“Yeah.. that's true tho😅 but still I apologize for that😆💞“
“Nevermind😅❤“

After we both are done getting ready, we go down to the restaurant.
The others already are there. I
sit on the place next to Hailey.
“Heyy💞“ she whispers cause Jacob's manager is saying something.
“Hii❤ omg I have to tell you something later😌“ I whisper back.
“Oml what happened?😆💞“ she asks excited but still whispering.
“Later..“ I reply.
“Kk, but one more thing😅“ Hailey says. “What?🙃😅“ I ask.
“You look gorgeous😩😍❤“ she says.
“Omg thank you😆❤ You too😌💞“ I say.
I decided to wear the dress:

The waitress brings us our food

I ordered a pizza😌😍. I'm so hungry oml😂😩.
We eat our dinner and talk.
Then when we're all done eating Jacob's manager informs us again: “So y'all can go to your rooms, take the stuff you need and then come back to this table. We're taking the tour bus to get to the concert“
I get up and walk to the hotel room with Hailey and Jacob.
We get the things we need, then we leave.

The tour bus is very cool😄. We sit in the back and drive to the concert hall.
When we arrive a Lady with brown hair and a dress welcomes us.
“Hello everyone😊 I'm miss Roberts. You can call me Gabrielle.
So I'm gonna be your host and
supervisor for this evening. So you're gonna have the chance to go backstage right after this. Please be careful and stay in the group. Jacob sadly can't stay with us, he has to get ready for the show. So yeah.. Any questions?“

We are backstage. Omg this is fricking everything😍😍. There's so much going on. People everywhere do different stuff. Like looking that everything is working and stuff.
Ahhh I keep getting more and more excited.
“Oml I'm so excited“ I whisper to Hailey.
“Same oh god😌“ she answers, trying to be quiet.
The woman named Gabrielle tells us about the different things that are happening here, backstage. And she introduces us to all the people, who work here.

After the backstage tour we enter the hall, where the show is gonna be.
Only one hour left omg😍😭.
“Girl.....only one hour😥“ Hailey says.
“I know holy shoot😫😍“ I answer.
We talk and wait. Hundreds of people enter the concert hall too.
Me and Hailey talk to a bunch of other fans. We're all just fangirlin' about Jacob😆💞. I love fangirls so much😂😍❤.

So this is kinda short but im gonna update again like tomorrow or so.
Also we're almost at 200 reads😍 thank you so much❤❤😊