Chapter 10

In the evening:
We're all at the airport. The mood is sad, cause it's over. These three days were perfect. I can't believe that it's already over. I lean my head at Jacobs shoulder. “I'll miss so bad“ I say. “I miss you already“ Jacob answers.
“Can we facetime?“ I ask. “Of course. Every day“ Jacob says and puts his arm around me. I smile.
“But when will we meet again?“ I ask him. “I don't know yet... as soon as possible“ Jacob answers.
The flight is in 30 minutes and we have to leave now.
“So this is it! Your flight is in half an hour, you guys have to go. But before you do that I just want to say, that these were cool days and you all are really kind people. It was so nice to meet you!“ Jacobs manager says.
I hug Katy, Jessica and Pia. Then I go to Hailey. “I miss you already“ I say and hug her while crying. “Don't cry“ she says in tears.
After a few moments we pull away. “I'll text you when I get home“ Hailey says and wipes away her tears. “Ok but don't forget it“ I tell her. “Of course not“. We hug again and then I walk up to Jacob. I look at him and once again tears run down my face. “Come here“ Jacob says and I fall into his arms. “I don't want to leave you“ I say sobbing. “I'll call you“ Jacob says and pulls you tight to his chest. “I love you❤“ I say. “I love you too❤“ Jacob says back. “Stop crying or I'll get emotional too“ Jacob says smiling. I wipe away my tears. “Bye“ I say and let go of him. “Talk to you later“ he says and I start to walk away to my plane. I wave to him and blow a kiss to him. He waves back. “Love ya“ he says. “Love you more“ I say. “I don't think that's possible“ he says smiling.
Then I walk into the plane.

On the flight:
I can't stop thinking about Jacob and everything that happened.
It all occured so fast. And now it's over. And the time I'll have to wait, until I see Jacob again.....
A tear slowly runs down my face. I wish I had somebody to hold me. Someone I can hug and someone that tells me everything is going to be okay.
I try to calm myself and get some sleep. After 45 minutes I'm still awake.
I just can't wait anymore and I decide to text Jacob.

I try to sleep again

I try to sleep again. I look out the window and I close my eyes.

Sorry that was very short😅 I still hope you enjoyed❤