Chapter 8

All the people start to walk out of the concert hall.
"Omg that was amazing😭✨" I say.
"I know oml😍 too bad that it's over😩" Hailey answers. "Truee" I agree.
But it's not too bad for me, since Jacob wants to meet me now.
We are walking to the tourbus.
"Hailey? The thing I wanted to tell you earlier.." I say.
"Yeah right... I almost forgot. Tell me" Hailey answers.
"So this morning Jacob and I were a bit early for the breakfast and of course we had a conversation.. and it was just normal, he asked me if I am excited for the show and I said yess, bla bla bla..😂 and then oml..😆" I say and Hailey interrupts me "What??😌"
"and he asked me, if we could meet after the concert😍😌"
"Omg yess gurl😻🔥" Hailey says "I'm so happy for you❤".
"Thank you❤" I say and blush.
"Oh girl.. can I ask you something?" Hailey asks. "Yeah sure" I answer.
"Do you have a crush on him? Like I know that you love him and all that, but like do you have actual feelings for him?😍😆✨" she asks excited.
She is so cute and even tho I have met her like two days ago, she knows me so well already.
"Maybe.." I say and blush even more.
"Awww that's so cute😆😍" Hailey says.
"But I have to tell you something else😌" I say. "What omg I want to know! Is it about Jacob again?😏" Hailey asks. "Yes😏" I answer.
"Then go ahead😆" she says.
"Ok so I was in the hotel room. I just had finished my shower and I got out the bathroom and then I was standing there in my underwear. Jacob had left earlier so I was alone. But as I was standing there, someone came in..."
"Omg no wayy??" I can tell that she already knows who. "What did he do or say?😋" Hailey asks.
"He was like 'omg im so sorry' and I screamed and all that... but then his eyes were like going down my body and.. oml😌 it was so hot... he bit his lip😩💦" I answer her question.
"Omg😌💦 that is.. ahh🔥" Hailey says. "I know😌" I say.
The bus arrives at our hotel. We get out and start to walk in our rooms.
"So where did hr wanted to meet you?" Hailey asks. "I don't know I guess at our room and then we like go in the park or something😅" I say.

I open the door to the hotel room.
Jacob is already here.
"Hii💞" I say and smile at him. "Heyy❤" he says "did you enjoy the show?😅" Jacob asks. "Yess it was absolutely amazing😻✨" I say.
"That's good😇" he says.
"So do you wanna sit down😆" Jacob suggests me. "Yeah sure😂💞" I say.
"What if we listen to some music?" Jacob says. "Sure" I answer.
He plays a song which I know really well. Die trying by michl.

"Do you know this song?" Jacob asks me. "Yes, it's actually one of my favorite songs.." I answer.
"When I listen to this song I feel like he sings exactly what I am feeling, like in every single line" I say.
"Really?" Jacob says. "Yes" I answer.
"Then what are you going through? I mean if you wanna talk about it. You can trust me, just know that" he says.
"Uhm lately I've just been dealing with stuff and sometimes I just feel very sad and weak and I just can relate to this song so much. It helps me, to know that I am not alone" I say.
"But in the song... I mean I don't wanna act like I know what you are going trough, but he sings about very... I don't know...rough things and suicide too." Jacob says "I mean I don't wanna act curious but just know that I'm here for you and you can tell me everything.. just know that"
"Thank you❤ it means a lot" I say. I have to hold back my tears.
But it's not working and a tear runs down my face.
"Hey... don't cry" Jacob says and gets up. He sits next to me and hugs me.
"It's okay" he says. I just cry my heart out on his shoulder.

He hugs me tighter while I start to shake all over and sob

"Shhh, it's okay" Jacob says.
I calm myself down. "I'm sorry, I just.." I try to explain but Jacob interrupts me "It's okay".
"Do you want to talk about it?" he asks again. I just shake my head, cause I feel too weak to talk.
"Ok.. but if you want to just know that I'm here for you, ok?" Jacob says.
"Mhm" I say and he hugs me again.
"Heyy uhm.. do you wanna go on a midnight walk?" Jacob asks "to calm down..."
"Yeah sure" I say as I snif.

We walk around the hotel park.
The sky is beautiful tonight😍. We can see every single star.
"It's so beautiful tonight" I say
"Yes it really is" Jacob answers
"but never as beautiful as you❤"
I blush and look down. "Jacob stop😆" I say and smile. "Aye look who's happy again😊❤" he says and hugs me once again. We walk to a bank and sit down.
I just sit there, silent in his arms.

"Thank you" I say. "For what?" Jacob asks. "For that you listened to me and helped me.. it means a lot❤"
"No problem, I'm always here for you, if you need me" he says.
" Jacob?" I say. "Huh?" he says.
"Uhm.. I want to tell you something" I say.
"Uhm.. ok❤" he says.
"So uhm.. U know that this might sound stupid.. and I'm aware that we met two days ago... but... see of course I loved you before all that. I was and I still am a huge fan of you.
But in these two days.. I realised that... I have got really strong feelings for you and... I don't know... I just wanted to tell you" I say.
"Wow.. that's a lot" Jacob says "To be honest I didn't expect that.."
"Did I even make sense?😢" I say.
"Yes of course, I just didn't expect you to say that"
"But I uhmm... I like you too😌❤" Jacob admits.

Finally updated again🌚😂
Hope you enjoyed❤