Chapter 6

Dove's P. O. V.
I lie down next to my sick little girl. I wish I could take all her pain and give it to myself. I feel her head and she feels hot. Maybe a low fever. But then I fall asleep.

I wake up about an hour later and P is still asleep. I kiss Ry goodbye and decide to go shopping and buy P some new clothes. I mean, the only thing she has to wear is that dress from yesterday. I can't decide on what to get her. So I basically get her everything I can find. I also get her a kid tablet thing so she doesn't get bored on our flight back home, even if it is only an hour long.

I arrive back at the hotel shortly and see Peyton in one of Ryan's shirts, eating some toast, and him holding her as they watch Sofia the 1st on my laptop. I really hope P becomes as comfortable with Ryan as she is with me.

Peyton's P. O. V.
I wake up a couple hours later but I don't see anyone. And then my breaths become short and start to cry. But then Ryan comes back from the bathroom and rushes over to me.

"It's ok P. I got you." He says as he hugs me. I really love being with Ryan and Dove. It's super cool and fun.

Once I control my breathing Ryan gives me one of his shirt to put on, a piece of toast, and then he lets me watch Sofia the 1st on Dove's laptop. I feel really hot, I think I'm sick. But I also feel comfy in Ryan's arms.

Dove's P. O. V.
When P realises I'm back she runs over and hugs me. She still feels warm though, good thing I bought so medicine for her.

I set down my bags and pick her up. And I notice she was probably crying a couple minutes ago. I carry her over by Ryan and he gives me a kiss. I looks at me and I look back at him. It's time we tell her the news.

I sit on the edge of the bed with P on my lap, and Ryan next to me.

"Peyton?" Ryan asked as she whips her head around and looks at him.

"Yeah?" She responds with a soft, shaky voice, realizing her throat probably hurts from throwing up this morning.

"We we wondering if you want to come back to LA and live with us from now on?" I said, trying to hold back tears, regardless of her answer.

"I... I... I... Yes. " She says excitedly.

I shriek with joy as we all come together for a group hug.

I can't believe she said yes! I'm going to be a mother! Ryan's going to be a father! And Peyton's going to be our daughter! Our baby girl!

Peyton's P. O. V. 
I can't believe it. I am going to live with Dove Cameron and Ryan McCartan! I don't have to see my nasty parents ever again! I feel so lucky, that finally, somebody loves me, and I know for sure that I love them!

Dove picks me up and carries me over to all of the bags she had come back with.

"Go ahead, they are all for you baby." She says as she sets me down and I walk over to the bags.

When I look inside I start to cry. O run back to Dove and she picks me up

Dove's P. O. V.
As she peeks in the bags, I was waiting for her to scream in excitement. Except when she turned around. She was not smiling, she was crying. She ran towards me as fast as her little body could go and collapsed in my arms.

"P? P, baby? Look at me," I said lifting her head up, "I'm sorry baby. I thought you would like all this stuff, we can take it back if that's what you want."

She doesn't respond. She just lies in my arms and cries for what seemed like hours, but was only 25 minutes. She again fell asleep in my arms and slept for about 3 hours, until 6:00 ish.

When she woke up, I come over and sat down next to her.

"Do you wanna tell me what happened earlier?" I ask, hoping to gain some answers.

She tells me that all that stuff was too much. And that she didn't deserve any of it, that she didn't deserve anything at all. A tear dripped down my cheek. How could she think that? Her and Ryan were the best things that ever happened to me!

"P, you mean so much to Ryan and I. We both love you very much. And you deserve the world baby. No one should ever tell you otherwise," I said as I hugged her tight.

I told her we were going out for dinner, and that if she wanted to, she could go and pick out what she wants to wear. She smiled at me and kisses my cheek. I knew instantly that this was meant to be, and that she would always be my little girl.