Ready or not here we come

"Pilot? Are we there?" Miley asked as she got up and went to the cockpit.
"Almost. We're over Santalune forest right now. If you want, I can let you out here. That Kiloude airbase is only minutes away."
"No. Just take us all the way there." Miley argued back in a heartbeat, which really scared the pilot, with him knowing that we're Advanced Spec. Ops, and we're pretty much very scary to the bad guys, but the bad guys give no shit about how fearful we are, they carry out there masters plans no matter what. Pretty much meaning, this pilot is unlike the bad guys, he actually gave a shit. Miracle? Maybe.

Minutes later, the back ramp opened up without any notice.

We all got out our seats.
"Ready everyone, to skydive?" I ask with a grin.
"Hell yeah." They all groaned.
I couldn't hear them over the loud wind "I can't hear you over the loud wind!"
"Hell yeah!" They all shouted.

That was enthusiastic as hell.

"Alright! Let's go!" I shout as I jump out the hatchback.

We were at an elevation of around 26,385 feet, meaning, we had a long-ass trip down.

I missed Serena very much, I really did. And as selfish as this may sound, I miss her more than the kids. I couldn't bare wearing that locket, but it was my only memory of her right now. And if I die out there, Arceus help me, I want to at least see Serena one last time before I go. And right now, the locket was just a symbol of my pain, and if it's pain it is to resemble, Arceus help me again, I'll cherish it even if it does hurt me like a bitch. Bit if it hurts, I just know that bullets hurt more.

"How much time do we have till they take off?" I ask.
"Around 16 minutes, cap." George informed me.

Right now, being called the captain doesn't feel right, because I'm asking so many questions. What does a captain do you ask?

Well...

THEY DON'T ASK QUESTIONS!

I then put my arms against the size of my body, and held my feet together, causing me to fall faster.

------
Serena's POV:
------

As the plane touched ground, we finally arrived in Hoenn.

How many regions away is Hoenn anyway?
Two?
Four?
Nineteen?
Wait, there's only six regions.

Minutes later, we were off the plane, and we were headed towards the exit of the airport.
I didn't have any suitcases, I didn't have time to pack, nor did the kids, actually, neither did anyone that came from Kalos.

Once we exited the airport, we were on our way to Rustboro city.
We took a bus.
(Now's you're que to throw the bus)

And once we arrived at Rustboro, we went to a hotel.

As I walked in the Royal suite, the kids came in with me, and I shut the door.

I felt like crying, knowing that my husband is still in Kalos, in a terrifying life threatening situation. I know he has the Medal of Honor award, and he is skilled at his job and all, but, bombs? But right now, I get it, stopping bombs is easy for the Marines, but Arceus knows how many? Hell no.
I was very worried about Ash. No, terribly, and unbelievably worried about him! Such as, what happens if he gets blown up? What happens if he gets shot? What happens if he bleeds out? What happens if an enemy drowns him? What happens if he gets tossed out a plane? What happens if he wants to commit suicide if he fails his mission? The list goes on, and on, and on, of what could happens.

Instead, I resisted crying, and went into the bathroom, locked it, got undressed, and just took a shower to calm down.
As I locked the door shut, I thought, Maybe I could just let it out in the shower?