Kanto UTC

"After years of training, all experienced trainers, the time has finally come! Anybody watching on TV, Holo-caster, or if you are here in person! This will be the most exciting battle yet, not only because this is The ultimate title championship, and over 200,000 people competing, there is one here that will make this even better!" The host of the UTC exclaimed.

The crowd roared to life.

Serena, Tyler, Julia and I were up at the UTC royal grand-stand, awaiting the upcoming battles that I'll compete in, and the battles we will witness.

For the UTC, each region has 12 days of battles, and each day, is 16,666 battles being held at different stadium battlefields within the stadium complex.

Hours over hours have passed, and we witnessed a number of thrilling battles, and unthinkable techniques that we would never guess the result of.
So far, we have seen 412 battles.

"And the special competitor I was talking about... You know him, you love him, you know his strength.... Ash Ketchum!"

The crowd of people roared to life like never before, almost leaving me deaf.

As I got out of my seat, Serena praised "Good luck out there." She pecked me on the lips.

I then exited the UTC royal grand-stand, and went through numerous hallways to get to my standing area.

Luckily enough, I already had my new battle uniform on.

Then, I saw another figure on the other end of the battlefield.

He had a green neon hoodie, grey eyes, kacky jeans, and brown hair, and finally, black sneakers.

Everyone gasped.

What's so special about this one? Is he strong like me? If so, I'm getting psyched!

"Looks like we have the strongest trainer in the Unova region here! Good luck to Ash on stopping this wall!" The host gasped also.

"The 413th UTC battle royal against The undefeated Ash Ketchum of the Kalos region, and the undefeated Alexander Kobleton of the Unova region will now get underway! Each person will use six Pokémon! Battle, begin!!" The host of our battle announced.

"Alright! Talonflame, let's go!" I threw Talonflames Pokéball in the air.

Alexander taunted in a emotionless voice "Really? A little fire-bird? Alright, Gyarados." He tossed his Pokéball in the air.

"Would you look at this, a type disadvantage! How will Ash handle this?!"

"Talonflame, let it go towards you!"
"Foolish decision. You're bird won't survive. Gyarados, aqua tail."

Gyarados then floated over to Talonflame, then attempted to hit Talonflame with a blue tail.

"Talonflame, dodge it, and use crystal shock!"

"Crystal shock?! That's not even a move!?"

On my left shoulder, I pulled down that side of the shirt, revealing my open wound.
There was a gem made of ice I'm there that began to glow intensely.

"What's this!?" The host exclaimed in major shock.

Then, Talonflame dodged Gyarados at a amazing speed, and began to glow neon blue, then launched a array of icicles into the air, then began to also glow neon blue. Talonflame then flew up with the icicles, and dove down with the icicles trailing behind it. The icicles then jabbed themselves in Talonflame. Then Talonflame shot out a brighter neon blue that surrounded the icicles. Talonflame then crashed onto Gyarados, leaving it fainted.