The night before Coumarine

I had the elevator door open for Serena and the kids.
Once they walked through, I followed behind them.

"Goodnight, Mom. Goodnight dad." Tyler and Julia said at the same time as they went into they're rooms.

Serena smirked at me.

I then followed her in the room.

Good thing these walls are sound-proof.
(Sorry lemon-wanters, not there yet. We still have one more chapter till book five, then you get the lemon :) )

She then sat me down on the bed, and I got under the sheets with her.

She then rolled on top of me.
                      I felt her whisper in my ear softly "Kiss me, Ash."
I followed her directions, and began to kiss her passionately, lustfully, and in a Kalosian way. We both started kissing at the same time.

And once again, Serena was only in her bra and panties.

Now that I think about it, I think she does that because we are adults now. But we were adults when I was traveling Kalos? Why didn't she do it there? Probably because of Clemont and Bonnie?

"Ash. Can I tell you something?" Serena asked me as we stopped kissing for a moment.
"Sure."
"If you win the Sinnoh UTC..." She began to whisper the rest in my ear just in case the kids were listening in secret.
"Make me yours." That was what she said.
"I will." I smirk to her.
"Now, where where we?" She asked rhetorically and lustfully as she whipped her hair out her face with her head.
Her hands were on my shoulders, making it look like we were having sex.
She continued to kiss me, and I continued to kiss her.

She kept on adding pressure to the kiss, so it was obvious she wanted me to do something even more than just kiss her.
So then, I grabbed her by the ass, but she thought that simply wasn't enough.
I then squeezed it.
(Told you it's 18+)
She still thought it wasn't enough.

I began to take it to the next level, by shoving my right index finger, and my right middle finger up her private part, and began to finger her.
She thought it was enough.
(There, you happy? But that's all I'm doing for right now, lemon-wanters)
She then giggled as she was about to climax "Ash, s-s-stop! I'm gonna..." She didn't want to continue the last word.

I then stopped.
I then slapped her ass.

She moaned out softly.

"You should get to bed, Ash. We're leaving to Coumarine tomorrow." She said as she broke away from the kiss.
               "Alright. But that was the best moment of my life." I say as she rolls off of me.
"Tell that to when we first had sex, Ashton Ketchum."
"Good point." I admit as I shut my eyes and wrap my arms around her waist.
"And no touching my ass until after the Sinnoh UTC. 'cause I know that you do that every night."

I attempt to touch her ass, and she slaps my hand "I said no." She groaned.
"Fine..."

I then shut my eyes.