Coumarine

My eyes get pried open from the sun, but the sun was still trying to fully open them fully.

I struggled to open my eyes, but the sun was just stopping me from doing that.

Damn. I forgot how strong the Hoenn morning sun is.... This is worst than the Vanville sun... And the Vanville sun hurt like a bitch...!

I heard a voice, and it got me by surprise "Ash?"

My eyes shot open, and I began to accidentally strangle Serena.

Once I realized who I was doing it to, I stopped.

"Sorry, Serena..." I apologise.
She coughs up a bit of blood "It's okay..."
Apparently, when I began choking Serena, I knocked her off the bed, leaving her sprawled on the floor.

"No, it's not okay... That's my fifth time doing that.... I have to learn to get it under control..." I sighed.
                  "No, you don't have to, Ash. You need those instincts for whenever you get deployed." She stands back up, and begins to grab her clothes from the other side of the room. But these were new clothes she would be wearing.
She had a red short sleeve, and a pair of dark blue skinny jeans that were a bit tight on her. She also had a black bra, and black panties. Right now, she was wearing white undergarments.

Her bending down to grab her clothes was turning me on, and as a reaction, my member sprouted upwards. That happened without me noticing.

Once she got out the bathroom from changing, she looked over to me, then noticed my erection.
She then walked over to me with a smirk.

Shit shit shit shit shit shit! Damnit, erection!

She then kneeled down.

I'm screwed.

She then starred down at it, then began to softly rub it "Don't worry, Ash. I'll relieve you of this when we have a chance..."
When she meant we, she meant just her and I.

She then left rubbing it, then pecked me on the lips.
Serena walked out the room, and while she was at it, she made sure to make her ass bounce like it always did.

Damnit, Serena....

Once she left the room, my erection calmed down.

I then got off the bed, and reached for my clothes for the day.

I was going to wear my black and white shortsleeve, (The one from Diance and the cocoon of destruction.) And my white skinny jeans.

I then went into the bathroom, then changed, then got out.

Now that I think about it, probably not the best idea to wear skinny jeans.... (Only boys would know why, and I'm a boy. If you're a girl, look it up, and don't say I didn't say I told you so, because, I told you so.)
Well, to late now, Serena is already gonna get me laid once we get to Coumarine...

I walked out the door, then I instantly got attracted to the fresh smell of Bacon in the morning.

Damn, Serena is a fast cooker.

Once we were finished eating, I grabbed my bag, and prepared to get ready by packing my bag.

As I was packing the last of my bags, Tyler walked in, and asked "Dad? Is it possible to catch Giritina?"

By the name of that, I widened my eyes in shock, while Serena just peeks her head through the door, and stares at Tyler in great shock.
"Ummm..... I guarantee you, that's not possible." I tell him.
"Why?"
"Because... Giritina is known as the devil of our world... Arceus, being the god. Giritina being the exact opposite." Serena sighs.
"Oh." Tyler walks out.

"Always so obsessed with catching dangerous stuff..." Serena sighs as she leaves the room.

I continue packing up.

As I grab my military knife from my other pair of jeans, I grab my knife sheath from my suitcase, and shove my knife in the sheath, and shove it in my backpack.
And just in case, I strap my pistol holster to my left hip, and put my pistol in it.

"What's that?" I hear Tyler ask as he points to my holster.
"Oh, that? That's my gun I use for work."
"Cool." He says as he walks off.

Once I finished packing up, I zipped up my suitcase, and strapped on my backpack, then left the room in utter silence.

"You ready babe?" Serena asks me as I sit down on the couch.
Serena obviously meant two things due to her wink that she managed to hide, one, to get to the airport, and two, to have it.
"Yeah." I smiled as I got up, then went behind her, and rubbed her back as we watched the news.

For this mornings news, it was about the main results for the Kanto UTC.

But still, can't believe that it actually took us nearly half a year for us to get back to Coumarine. Like, what are we waiting for now to get back?!

The results that I came in first place in the Kanto UTC, then that Alexander guy as second place, then finally, this other person named 'Nathaniel Hernandez'.
We all won the prize money. But I got the first place prize money, which was 190,979,961 I know that's not 1,527,839,689, but each time I win a UTC, it gets added up, which will all add up to 1,527,839,689.

"Ash, you did it!" Serena jumps with ecstasy.
"Yeah, but I still have the other seven UTC's.
(Also, just in case I didn't type it in, UTC stands for Ultimate Title Championship)
"Yeah, that will be easy for you, Ash! With you and that amazing power, you're bound to win!" She continues to jump in ecstasy.
"Yeah, true." I nod as I continue to watch.

Serena then looked at the time.

"Shit! Ash, our flight leaves at 10, it's eight right now!" Serena curses.
"Oh my gosh! Okay, kids, let's go! We're about to miss our flight!"

About two hours later, we were just in time for take-off in our private jet.

Once we took off, and became stable, I figured this would be a long flight.

"Hey, Ash? When is the next UTC?" Serena asks as she looks up from the magazine.
"I believe in mid-April?" I try to remember the next one as I polish my gym badges that I haven't done in Arceus knows how long, while Tyler was looking at my Hoenn gym badges, and Julia was looking at Serena's princess-keys.

I pulled out my knife sheath from my luggage bag.
I then take the knife out, then begin to wipe it from the numerous blood stains.
Once I was done cleaning it, I put it back in its sheath, and I put the sheath back in the luggage bag.

I then catch a quick glimpse of Serena looking up from the magazine, and giving me a quick wink.

Oh, Serena...

Hours pass by, and we finally arrived back in Kalos.
Once we leave off to our waiting limousine past the lobby, we drive off to Coumarine.

As I walk in the door I haven't walked through in months, I get a bunch of Nostalgia and memories.

As Serena, Tyler and Julia walk through the door, I check my watch.

11:26 PM.

Wow. Time has passed.