i : the email

[note: all members of bts will be in their teens for the sake of the story . all original characters are created by me. also i have very little knowledge on how a private school works or the general us school system in detail so please bear with me haha]

_

_

from: oakridge@ cpdsb.com

to: minjiah143 @ oakridge.my , markabel23 @ oakridge.my, michelleabraham932 @ oakridge.my and 400 others

subject: S. Korean Idol Filming

_______________________________

To the Students of Oak Ridge College,

  As most of you may have known from previous school news and emails, this school year we will be warmly inviting a group of South Korean celebrities, a group called Bangtan Sonyeondan , for their one year filming project here in the United States for a show called  " Bangtan Meets America".

Whilst we do not know any details about the shows release and when it will be airing for general audiences, we have received very precise requests by the groups company Big Hit Entertainment , and KBS; where they will be broadcasting the show in South Korea. It is very important that ALL student's follow and respect these rules that are given. The following list is a summary from the official contract. Please read as follows:

1) RESPECT THE IDOLS. Photo's are not permitted to be taken without permission. 

2) DON'T document anything that happens during filming on ANY FORM OF SOCIAL MEDIA (this includes not only pictures, but texts).

3) Don't bring too much attention to them and/or the school. Do not mention that BTS is in the school to people who may not know. This could cause a disturbance to your personal activities and may put your class credits on hold, or cancelled. 

4) No bullying, pestering or harassing the idols. We do NOT tolerate anything that will make ANYONE UNCOMFORTABLE.

5) ALL SCHOOL RULES APPLY DURING THE FILMING.

6) If asked for an interview for the show, please make a good impression and reflect our country and our school well.

7) DO NOT NAG THEM FOR PHONE NUMBER, SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNTS, ETC.

8) They will be very busy all throughout the year, IT IS PROHIBITED FOR THEM TO ATTEND ANY SORT OF PARTY OR OUTING WITHOUT THE COMPANYS PERMISSION.

NOTE: the consequences of breaking or disobeying ANY of these rules results in SUSPENSION or even EXPLUSION, depending on the extremity.

Remember that as the top private school in California , and as having the honor of being their home for the next year, we must appropriately reflect ourselves and our school by welcoming them warmly, and showing them out greatest appreciation.

PARKING LOT C WILL BE USED AS A SPACE FOR THE FILMING TRUCKS AND THE MANAGERS , GROUPS VAN, IT IS NOT TO BE USED.

See you all Tomorrow, September 2nd, at 9:15 AM, for our 2018-2019 year!

                                                                                                                      Mr. Meyers

                                                                                                                      Head of Oak Ridge Academy