ii : Ah Minji is most definitely an ARMY

Ah Minji did not care to read the entire email when it sent, she knew the drill when it came to k-pop idols. They were so obvious, and most of them were common sense - she was always bewildered when she saw people invading the idols' privacy and acting like ignorant know-it-alls when it came to their bias groups. 

  In fact, the only thing she did care about was the fact the Bangtan Sonyeondan was going to attend her private school. The chances of this actually happening were so minuscule, that when one of her friends, Park Sa-Yoon texted her frantically, telling her to check her school email, she quite literally almost had a heart attack.

  It was September 2nd and she had read the email about twenty seven times since she recieved it  the Sunday before. During the summer , she made the bold move to dye her dark brown hair golden blonde- she had never been so glad that she made that decision.

   Minji normally never really cared about getting ready in the morning, she usually didn't wear much makeup unless she was at a dance competiton or a special event. But today, she had her uniform ironed and already picked out since the night before.

  Her  navy blue pleated skirt hung on the closest door, with the white dress shirt with the oak tree, and latin encription hemmed at the edges - her school logo. She put it on, making sure that she didn't wrinkle her shirt, and glanced at her desk. She could either wear the maroon colored bow, it's frills puffed up to perfection, or the matching colored tie, which she had just bought over the weekend. She sighed.  Since when was picking clothes out so hard?

  It was September, but in California, it was as if it were still summer. She decided on wearing  just the blouse, with her new tie. Minji wrung it around her neck proudly, glancing at the mirror.

BING!

She gasped, tearing her gaze from her own reflection to her phone, which had just lit up from a text.

She cursed aloud, noticing the time. She was not going to miss the bus on her first day of school.

"Eomma, I got to go!! See you after school!" She called out as she grabbed her schoolbag, a sushi-decorated jansport.

 She heard her mom cry out goodbye as she slammed the door shut and dashed down her cul-de-sac, where all the large Victorian houses with freshly cut lawns and the smell of lavender were. She reached the bus just in time, placing her card on the sensor, and sitting down on the first seat she found.

   Minji panted, and sighed of relief as she glanced out the window. A million thoughts were running through her head, and her head buzzed excitedly at what was to come. 

 "Hey," A familiar voice spoke up, poking their head from the back seat. "You completely ignored me ; that nervous?"

   It was her best friend, Reina - her chestnut brown hair was up in a high ponytail, and she glanced at Minji strangely with her cold, grey eyes.

 She sighed, realizing that she had completely missed her friend in the rush to not miss the bus. 

 " Minji...what's up with your hair? It's sticking up all over the place." She asked before Minji could answer,  trying her best to restrain a giggle.

  Minji widened her eyes and patted her hair down. "I almost missed the bus, so my hair must've gotten all messy when I ran...is it alright now?" She pointed at her blonde hair to which Reina nodded . "Yeah, you look great. The blonde hair really suits you actually."

  Minji smiled , thankful. "Well, thanks for pointing it out, or else they  would've seen me like this!"

  Reina knitted her eyebrows in confusion, but then her expression changed to a much softer, amused one. "Ah, right- I almost forgot about that." She smiled, as the bus arrived at the school's stop.