Part 15

The King woke up. He take his hand off of hers. He stroke her cheek with his hand and lean closer to her face. he stare at her eyelashes and her lips. He don't know why he can stay there forever just to look at her.

Suddenly, she open her eyes, founding the king with his face lean closer to hers, saying good morning

"Uhm err- morning my sweet" he blushed. Pull back, pulling her hand and help her to sit.

"How is your wound?" He said.

"Better" said the princess

"Let me see" said the king open the wrapper of her wound.

"Good then" He said

"I know" said the princess.

"I would go take a bath, " said the princess.

"Morning your majesty" she take a bow.

"Morning, my sweet." Said King John.

---

After take a bath, King take Princess to ride horses. They Arrived at a park surrounded by apples.

"Beautiful" said Princess, she get of the horse with a help of the King.

"Yes, it is. Take a bite will you?" Said the king offered her an apple.

"This is nice" said princess.

"Yes it is" Said the King also take a bite.

"Have you ever married before?" Said Princess. This question shocking the King

"No, why?" He said, chewing the apple.

"I'm just asking" said Princess.

"Do you know how is it like to fall in love?" Said the princess

"No, I never fall in love" said the King

"Me too" said Princess.

The silence fills the air.

"It's unbelievable you know?" Said the princess.

"What is it?" Said the King

"I'm only 17. And I'm married" said the princess.

King don't answer. Princess also stop talking. She don't know why, she can tell him about anything.

The King still chewing the apple while princess get up and walking inside the forest, chasing a cute little cat

King suddenly realise, that her wife is no longer beside him.

"Princess? My sweet!" Said the king

A very low voice answered "Here, your majesty"

That's the sound of the princess.

"Princess?"

He can't find her anywhere and it's getting dark.

"Princess?" He still searching for her.

He passes many dark corner and found a little piece of fabric hanging on a bench of a tree.

"It's must be from Princess' gown"

"What a child! She always making so much problem"

"Ugh, " The King continue walking until he found a girl's body, laying on the dirt.

"Princess?" Yes it was her. She was unconscious with the blood running through her hair.

"Ugh. What happen to you?" He mumbled. A bit annoyed.

The King open his shirt and tear it with a knife and pour the water on it, He wipe the blood and the wound, wrapped it with the new fabric.

"It's night already, we can't go home" he mumbled.

He lift Princess up, lay her head on his shoulder, put her in his lap,wrapped his hands around her waist , cover her with his coat, lay a quick kiss on the wound and fall asleep under the tree.

---------

A/N: I'm sorry if this part doesn't make sense but anyway, drop your comment ;)