Part 1: Mario Kart

(A/N: Here you go MadzIsReal393!!! Haha hope you like it! Will upload the next few parts as soon as they're done)

You giggled as you felt the Wii remote pulse as your Mario Kart character knocked Dan's character off the road... on Rainbow Road!!! You turned to him, laughing at his face, jaw dropped, and wide-eyed. "Oh I am sooooo fucking getting you back," Dan uttered a growl as he shifted into a more tense position. "Whatever, hobbit," you smirked, relaxed in your first place position.

On the third lap, you made sure to take extra caution. Dan was slowly catching up to you and you didn't want to make any mistakes that would cost you your spot. Halfway through the course, you saw it. The bane of your entire existence. The blue shell.

You cursed loudly as the impending doom fell upon you and the blue shell knocked up your Kart

You cursed loudly as the impending doom fell upon you and the blue shell knocked up your Kart. Dan bit his lip and zoomed past you, remaining silent as to not anticipate his luck. You went full speed ahead, trying desperately to catch him and trip him up with shells, bananas, every obstacle you could imagine. In the end, you were neck and neck. First and second place were going back and forth between you two. You popped a wheely since your character was on a bike and used that advantage as Dan screamed a high pitched, "No!" You laughed as your name appeared in first place.

Dan threw the controller down on the ground as he tackled you. He trapped you down on the couch with his legs pinning you down. He grabbed a pillow and raised it over his head. You laughed and screamed, fearing for your hypothetical life as you tried to cover your face and clutch a pillow yourself. Just in time, you grabbed a pillow and blocked the impact of Dan's pillow with it. A second later, Phil peeked out from his room. "Did you beat him at Mario Kart?" Phil asked, knowing well what was going on. "Yes," you responded, breathless from laughing. "That explains it. It'll be over soon, don't worry," Phil reassured as he got some cereal from the kitchen and Dan resumed trying to kill you with the pillow. It was in the moments like these, you felt pure bliss. It was a kind of happiness you never got from any other friend of yours. So you lived in the moment and took it all in...

A few minutes later, you and Dan lay on the couch with your feet up on the coffee table, tired from laughing and weak from play-fighting. The television was on softly in the background. "Hey," Dan started. "Yeah?" you asked. "Do you think we'll be friends forever?" he asked. You thought for a second and nodded. "I sure hope so," you smiled and leaned your head on his shoulder. "How about lovers?" Dan said, half-jokingly. "Hmm, I don't think so," you laughed. The truth was, you didn't want to compromise what you and Dan had because it was so beautiful and simple. You didn't want to complicate anything. Dan chuckled at your response but he didn't say anything back. You hoped you didn't hurt him. This guilt left your mind as Dan pulled a blanket over the both of you and you fell asleep that night on the couch...