Where is he

Stiles P.O.V

Waking up from the sun shining in my eyes. Ugh I hate mornings so much. Trying to wiggle my self out of Derek's arms. It like this every day and each time I try leaving the grip gets tighter and tighter. Turning to my side so I was facing him. He looked so cute when he is dreaming peacefully.  I didn't want to leave but I had to go to school.

"Derek wake up." I said still in sleepy mode. Lightly pushing him only receiving a annoyed groan.

"Mom five more minutes." He said you could hear the sleepy annoyed voice. Aww Derek must be having a dream of him family.  I don't want to wake him up but I have to get up. So the kids wont be late plus make breakfast. Then I have to go see how Isaac is doing today.

''Derek I am not your mom. Now get up I have to get everything ready for the kids." I said nudging him with my head. Slowly Derek's eyes opened revealing those hazel eyes I love. I could get lost in them like in a forest forever.

''Morning love.'' Derek said  smile his beautiful white smile.

''Morning Sourwolf.'' I got into the habit of calling him this. Derek may be nice but he can also be a little mean sometimes. He  rarely shows those colors but they are still in there. Derek shock his head at me.

''Why did you have to wake me up Stiles.'' He said letting me go. Sitting my self up I stretched my arms out. Derek sat up right next to me pulling into hug while gently kissing my forehead.

"Cause you wouldn't let go of me Derek. I have a lot to do before everyone get up." I said making my way to the closet. Grabbing a black shirt and blue jeans. Before walking into the bathroom. Putting on my cloths after a quick shower. I did my hair and brushed my teeth.

Walking out of the bathroom. Derek was gone he probably went to go make coffee. Heading down stairs into the kitchen I found Derek making breakfast.

"Sorry I thought I could make it. Since one I am not waking those kids again. Unlike you I only have claws and fangs." Derek smiled with a grin on his face.  I shacked my head like really he is an Alpha and he cant wake up a few kids. I simply leave the room and head down stairs in the lower half of the house. There is more room down there and the kids love it so we gave them that section in the house.

I headed to Toboe door first he was the easiest to wake up. His door had claw marks so if you ever got confused on who room is who. You know this one is Toboe it is a dead give away. I entered the room to find a sleepy little boy in a small ball.

Toboe is so cute I have to say. He fought so much just like everyone else. Except the other had someone. Gorge, Gwen, and Jason found each other.  Eric well we found out he had many different places he lived. He just always moved on he never stayed in one place until now. He wasn't really alone since he lived with other people.

I shacked Toboe a little  with my hand. Cause if you every try walking him up with talking he wont, He could sleep during the first world war. Slowly his little eyes opened. I think Toboe will grow up to be a handsome man when he is older.

"Morning Toboe." I said kissing his forehead brushing his hairs out of his eyes. I know its bad for me to have a favorite. Just Toboe he fells like he is my own child. Like I gave birth to him and everything. I love all the others so much I love them more than anything.

"Morning Papa." He said slowly getting up. Rubbing his little eyes I still cant believe his eyes are like the werewolf blue eyes. Its interesting how his dad had hazel and his other dad had brown like mine. I wonder where the blue came from.

"Come on time to get up. Breakfast should be ready soon. Plus I need your help waking up you siblings." I said just like nothing he shot up from the bed. Running to his closet and started getting dressed. Slowly leaving the room to go wake up Gwen then Eric.