As we watch the night

Hey guys it would mean so much to me, if you guys check out the book The So Called Gifts More like Curse, It really good so thank you so much now to STEREK

Derek's P.O.V ( Ik it's been so long since he has had one.)

We all watched as we saw the man sitting right in front of Gwen. It was amazing to see she was able to do this something this amazing. Who would of thought of this are own little girl can bring lost ones back for a visit. It made me smile knowing this cause now my sweet Stiles can meet my family just like how he always wanted. Stiles stayed close to me watching what was going on, he was worried so he was holding my hand really hard to the point I didn't know my hand could go numb. Dam I am glad Stiles is not a girl I don't even want to know what he would be like in labor. Oh my gosh that just sends a chill down my spine.

Derek, Stiles, Scott and Alice I need you all to leave the room." Luke said to all of us Scott and Alice left without a care. Probably talking to one another, sorting everything out between the two of them they didn't seem as awkward as they were before they seem a little better now I am glade about it since its killing Scott that he can't love her like before. I tried to take Stiles out of the room but he didn't want to leave. I know he cares for the children a lot but he just needs to let go if Luke says we need to leave we have to.

"Stiles you must leave with Derek. Gwen isn't fully mastered this so it's hard to keep it up with you guy's here." Luke said getting up pushing us both out the living room before closing the door shades on us. Stiles huffed out rolling his eyes, he looked at me in my eyes before pulling me upstairs. As I followed like a dog I realized this is the first time we have been alone in so long. Since the kids came we haven't had time to one another. Plus all this drama going on in our lives at the moment is so annoying so it cuts between our relationship time. I don't know how the other's do it, like Loki and Doc have a perfect relation fitting in everything. They have a huge age gap and they still can pull it off it just surprises me how they have that and we can barely go on dates anymore. I love Stiles so much I would do anything for him. But it is getting so hard to balance out us and everything else. Like seriously ever since the war me and Stiles haven't had a moment alone. At the end of the day we are both tired and just want to sleep in one another's arms. Like me and Stiles never mated I wanted to complete the mating bond when the war ended. Then all those children came and we had to fix and work out things. I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn't know Stiles shoved me into our bedroom I stumbled a little before catching my balance once more.

"Stiles" I said turning around to face my mate to find him onto of me kissing me while I lay on the ground. When did he get so strong who know little red ridding hood could pull the big bad wolf to the ground. I kissed him back pushing myself up onto my elbows as our lips moved in perfect sync. I slowly licked the bottom of Stiles lips. Stiles moaned allowing me slip my tongue into his parted lips as our tongues intertwine with each other. I tried to roll us over so I would be the one on top instead of bottom. But instead Stiles pushed me down while kissing me all the over my face slowly leading down to neck. He kept kissing all over my neck trying to find something I tried pulling him back so i could see his beautiful face. As soon as i almost got him off he touched something on my neck making a wave of pleasure flow through me. I moaned out in pleasure what is going on with Stiles? He continued to kiss that part of my neck slightly licking it making the pleasure 10x more.

"Derek look at me" I heard his voice say making me open my eyes to see him brown hair all messy. Looking into his eyes I could see they were filled with lust love and happiness. Stiles was sitting on my lap with both of his hands on my legs. I slowly sat up allowing us both to be eye level with one another.

"Derek-do you still love me?" Stiles asked while he looked away from me. My eyes widen at this question. How could he dare think of such a question. It was complete madness to think of that I love Stiles more than anything. I pulled his face up so he was looking right into my eyes.