😬😬😬😬5😬😬😬😬

Star was awaken slowly by shaking of some sort. "Star! Starship!" The name was at first quiet, as if a whisper but it quickly grew into a scream that caused her to sit up. "What?!" She said in suprised and wiped the drool from the corner of her mouth. "Star! Its Marco! He told me to come and get you and to hide! I guess there's some invisible monsters or something!" Tom said as he watched her scramble out of her bed and up to her feet, grabbing her wand. He followed her as she ran to the brunets room. "No! Star he said hide!" Tom whispered as a fire was sent after her and pushed her away from the door. "Tom! We can't leave him in there! Especially with monster and invisible ones for that fact." "Just calm down." He said which she took in a breath and let it out. "Ok. Let's go in but remeber--!" He was cut short as a scream was heard followed by a shriek. The two ran in to see nothing but a puddle of black liquid. The pair had wide eyes and shocked minds. "Oh my God! Where is he?! Marco!" Star yelled as she frantically looked around the room. "I'll go check downstairs." Tom said before leaving and looked around the house. "Marco?" Tom called but found nothing and soon returned to the boys room. Star still continued to search and looked in the most absurd places. "Starship! You know he's not here so give it a rest. We just need to find and track what dimension he's been taken too." Tom said as the girl just nodded her head. "Yeah, you're right. Let's go. I'm going to go ask Glossarik if there's a way to do that."
"Glossarik! Glossarik! Glossarik! Glossarik!" The girl ran into her room, repeating the name as fast as she could. "Yes Star Butterfly?" He asked as he was floating in the air eating corn chips. "Oh my God Glossarik! We lost Marco! Like really lost him! He was attacked by a couple of some demons and taken into a portal and we need something to track him! Do you have anything!" She said, gasping for air in the end. "How can you find something that you have no idea what you are looking for?" Glossarik asked before throwing the empty bag of chips on the ground and disappearing back into the book. "No, wait! Glossarik!" The girl shrieked in frustration and worry. "Glossarik! Ugh! Uhh-huhh!! Why with the riddles? We need to find Marco!" The girl whined as she slumped against the wall. "Come on Star! We need to find something to find Marco! Besides, didn't you hear him?" Tom asked as he pulled her to her feet. "Yeah! Of course I heard him! He said something like 'you're looking for something but you don't know what.' Yada yada yada." Star mimicked with a wave of her hand. "Star! He said 'how are you going to find something that you have no idea what you are looking for?' And that means what? What does that mean? What are we looking for?" Tom asked as he looked into her eyes, placing a hand on her shoulder. "That means that we're looking for something to find Marco!" The blonde shouted. "Yeah I know that but...what is that something is the question." Tom said as she smiled brightly. "Simple! It's aaaaaaaaa, it's a uhhhhhhh..... I don't know actually. I have no idea." She said as her smile turned into a frown. "Exactly." The demon replied. "You shouldn't have broken up with this guy Star Butterfly! He's very bright!" A muffled yell came from the book that caused Star to get upset. "You and I both know why I did break up with Tom, now stop it Glossarik!" She said as she pushed the book into her closet before turning around to see Tom looking away and rubbing his neck. "Sorry Tom. No offense." She said with hands in a defensive way. "It's cool.... Just makes me think about Marco." The demon replied with a shrug. "Tom, we both know he likes you and you like him. You guys will go perfect together! Now help me find him." She said that caused him to smile in appreciation and hope.
"Ok! So I think I found something!" Star called as Tom looked over her shoulder. "Star, you do know what it says right?" Tom asked with uncertainty. "Of course I do! Its written in English!" She beamed. "Yes but its also written in riddles. So that means its not so exact. Its telling you that you have to 'sumon' the person but you can't just say their name only. You have to say what they are to you." Tom explained as she made a 'ohhhh' face but quickly put another smile. "That's alright I guess! Let's just get started!" He just laughed at her immaturity and how she jumped around chanting 'we're gonna find Marco, we're gonna save Marco.'