8

Tom finally returned in black jeans, a maroon tee shirt with a red star in the middle, and dark violet tenny shoes. He saw Star playing with the laser puppies as Marco slept on the couch. He wore a large baggy red sweater that revealed a white shirt as he had blue jeans and brown tenny shoes. "Did I take that long?" The demon asked as he walked over to the girl. "No, not really. A little bit after you left he came out here and fell asleep on the couch." Star responded with a sigh before getting up. "So are we going?" She asked as he nodded. "Marco~! Wake up." The blonde cooed as she poked his face, only to have her hand swatted away. "Ugh. Star! Go away. I'm still sleepy!" Marco groaned and turned around, wincing. "Come on Marco! We're supposed to go out!" Star said as she hopped over to the door and opened it, inviting in the sunshine outside. "Nnnoooooo!" Marco said and covered his face, trying once more to fall back into peaceful slumber. "Marco. You agreed to this." Tom said as he picked up the brunet and cradled him in his arms. "Yeah but I've change my mind." Marco said with a annoyed groan, struggling out of the others hold. "Marco! Let's go fast! Then you can come back and go back to sleep but I want to go eat tacos and play mini golf!" Star said. "Ugh. Fine." Marco said as he was finally put down. "I hate your guts." Marco said with a glare to Tom who just grinned. "No you don't." Tom said as he wrapped his arms around the others waist. "Yes I do." Marco said before walking away but not without Tom pulling him back into a hug. "No you don't." Tom said before whispering in Marcos ear, causing the brunet to blush, and planting a kiss on his neck. "I--!" Marco said before cutting himself off with a sigh and pulling out of the hug. He walked towards the door and walked out with Star, the purple demon following close behind.

(OK! I THINK I'LL JUST END IT AT THERE! I MIGHT PUBLISH NEW CHAPTERS!!!!! maybe.... I want to know your thoughts readers!)