7

Marco awoke with a groan and tried to flip over but was surprised to find something weighing him down. He tried to sit up but the idea had failed when someone pushed him back into the bed as he let out a squeak. "Marco. It's to early to get up." A voice groaned that made Marco look at the person to see Tom. What was he doing there? With him in his bed? Did something happen? He couldn't think properly as he had just woken up only a few seconds ago. Marco then realized the extreme pain in his back as he let out another groan. "What's wrong? In pain?" Tom said with a chuckle that caused Marco to get upset. He was hurting and here the demon was, laughing at him. "Oh, what's so funny to you three eyes?!" The brunet snapped. "Aren't we moody today Missy?" Tom said before getting off the brunet and rolling Marco onto his chest to hug him. "Shut up will you?" Marco said as he rested into the body underneath him. A knock came to the door, causing him to lift his head to see Star poke her head into the room. "Heeeyyyy Maaarrcooooo! Hi Tom! I talked to your Mom and told her that your back hurts so you might need to stay here for the day. She says she's fine with it as so long as you don't make the house a mess cause your parents are leaving on a trip for a few days. A babysitter or whatever will be here to watch us." Star said and walked into the room awkwardly. "Soooo.... Is there any chance you might get up? Cause I don't want to be bored here all day without you... Does it hurt really bad?" She asked and looked away. "I think so cause he's really snappy and moody today." Tom said. "Wait. Guys, I'm so confused. What happened?" Marco said as he tried to sit up but failed. "Marco~! You went on a date with Tom and you guys came back like really late. It was almost like 12 in the morning!!" Star said and started to hop around singing. "Oh yeah. I remember that... We went to the restaurant and then the park on the hill and then the... Oh.... Oh no..." Marco said as he felt his face grow hot. "Yeah. Well, now you remember. So, did you have fun? Did you enjoy it?" Tom asked with a grin causing the blush to go brighter. Marco hated to admit this since he was so embarrassed but, "uh...Yeah..." Marco answered, looking everywhere else to avoid the gaze of the demon. "That's great to know." Tom said before snuggling the brunet, buried in the crook of his neck once more. "You know, I was really surprised. Cause it was your guys first date and all and you did it... And all..." Star said before asking the question from earlier again. "So, are you going to get up?" Marco only sighed and tried once more to get up and achieved this time. "Yeah, I think so. What are you going to do today?" The brunet asked as he got up and put his weight against the wall.  "I don't know. Maybe just go out and eat and go play mini golf." She responded and itched her head in thought. "OK. Well, I've got to change so if you'll just leave." Marco said and watched her leave with a nod. "And you too Tom. For some reason I don't trust you." "But Marco!" Tom tried to argue but only let out a sigh as he watched the brunet face his back to him and rummage through his closet, pointing a finger at the door. He left the room and walked downstairs where Star was. "Tom, aren't you going to change?" She asked as she wore a light pink summer dress with a purple belt and a star purse hanging by her waist. "No, it'd be too late if I went home to change." Tom said with a sigh. "No. It's OK Tom, you go and change. Me and Marco will wait for you. Besides, I think he'll take a while before you get back and if not then we'll be waiting on him." Star said that caused Tom to smile before he left.