Finding out...

Stana woke up and turned to see her husband looking at her. "Morning beautiful." Kris says.

"Morning handsome." Kris leaned in to place a kiss on his wife's lips.

"What are we doing today, Stana?" Asked Kris.

"Well I have to go to work." Stana smiled. Kris nodded and sat up.

"Ok. You get ready and I'll make breakfast. Deal?" Stana nodded. "Deal."

So kris got up, put his robe on and walked to the kitchen. He started to make egg, bacon and toast.

Stana got out of bed and into the bathroom. She her daily routine: shower, dry hair, brush hair, brush teeth and got dressed in her bedroom.

Stana walked out to the kitchen, just as kris placed the plate of food in front of his wife. "You're just in time! Breakfast is served!" Stana giggled.

She said at on the bar stool and ate her breakfast.

Afterwards, kris got ready. Stana said goodbye, kissed her husband and whet to work.

Stana is an actress for the most famous crime drama show ever created! Castle. Stana plays Detective Katherine Houghton Beckett of the NYPD. Nathan Fillion plays Mystery Writer Richard Edger Alexander Rogers Castle. Jon Hurteas plays Detective Javier Esposito. Seamus Dever plays Detective Kevin Ryan. There are many other characters too.

When Stana arrived at the studio, she parked her car, got out, locked it and walked inside.

She got to the floor and everyone was there. "Hello!" Stana yells. Everyone yells back, "hello, Stana!!" And they all hug her.

Andrew walks in and he immediately gets everyone's attention. He is silent. Molly sees someone behind Andrew. "Who's behind you, Andrew?" Andrew steps aside and a woman with long brown curls and in a beige coat is sanding there.

"Is a Miss Stana Katic here?" Asked the woman.

Stana was blown away. She stepped forward. "I'm Stana Katic. And you are?"

"Can we talk alone please?" Stana nodded and lead the mystery woman to another room.

~~~~~~~
Once in a quiet room. Stana immediately started asking questions.

"Who are you? How do you know me? How do you know where I work? Why are you here?-" Stana got interrupted.

"Stana. Woah!" Said the woman. " right. I'm Cheryl." Stana was still confused. Cheryl noticed and she continued. "I'm Cheryl Fernandez-Versini. But my Madian name is Cheryl Amanda Katic." Stana was gobsmacked.

"What are you trying to say?" Asked Stana.

"I saying that we're sisters! I was adopted at birth. My adopted parents died a few months ago. My dad from an accident in Afghanistan- he was a soldier. And my mom from lung cancer. When my mother had moments to live she said ' go find your sister. Go to this address and ask for Stana Katic. And so I did. And now I'm here. I didn't know I had a sister. I knew I was adopted from a young age." Stana has a big smile plastered on her face and she couldn't contain her excitement. But then she realised something.

"My parents never told me about you! I've only known that I was an only child! Right! I'm going to my parents house and we are gonna got some answers!" Stana walked out the room, with Cheryl behind her. She shouted to her co-workers. "I'll be right back. Gonna go do some.... personal business. Should be back in an hour!"

And they were off.

Sorry for short chapter. Should be a longer one soon. Hope you are enjoying this!

So Cheryl and Stana are sisters! What do you think of it?? Comment, like, share and vote!!❤️❤️