Conversation with her co-workers

When Stana walked back into the studio, all eyes were on her.

Nathan saw her and walked up to her. "Who was that brunette that was asking for you, Stana?" He asked. Molly came up too

"Where is that brunette, Stana?" She asked. The whole crew came up to Stana and was literally throwing questions at her.

"Woah, woah, woah!!" Stana shouted that made everyone shut their mouths. " Nate, the answer to your question is, that the brunette was Cheryl Fernandez-Versini, my younger sister." The crews' eyes widened in surprise. "And the answer to your question Molly, is that Cheryl is at my, no wait, our parents house. They are getting to know each other better." Explained Stana.

"I didn't know you had a sister, Stana." Said Jon. Seamus nodded in agreement.

"Neither did I, Jon. Well not till today anyway." Smiled Stana.

"What happened with Cheryl then, Stana?" Asked Terri.

"What do you mean, Terri?" Stana asked.

"I mean, how do you not know about her? Where did she go? What happened to her?" Explained Terri.

"Ohhh!" Stana thought a second before replying, "Cheryl was adopted. I was 3 years old when she was born, but I was in boarding school for nursery, so I was away a lot. But my father lost his job by redundancy and there were no money coming in. My parents apparently tried their hardest, but they just couldn't do it, my mom said that it would be difficult to look after a 3year old and a newborn with no money coming in[AN: I know that not really what Stana's mother said, it's just briefly summarising what she meant.] They are now so guilty for giving up Cheryl, but they are glad she is back again. They were also a bit shocked when they saw her on the door step with me." Stan smiled at the memory.

"What happened to Cheryl's adopted parents?" Asked Susan.

"Cheryl said that her adopted father, was killed in Afghanistan, he was a soldier. And her adopted mother died from lung cancer." The crew gasped at the news.

"How did she find you? She didn't even know you?" Wondered Andrew.

"Before her mother died, she said go find your sister and she gave her address with, I guess, mine. But i don't know how she found me here." Wondered Stana herself.

"What about your doorman? He knows don't he?" Stated Nathan, rather than asked.

"Oh yeah, he does." Stana mentally slapped herself for forgetting about her doorman telling Cheryl where she would be.

The crew laughed at Stana, and she joined in with them. They all stopped laugh when a male's voice was heard.

"STTAANNAA!!!!" Stana spun on her heels and her smile disappeared. It was Kris.

"Kris?? What on earth are you doing here??" Stana was beyond confused.

"I came to pick you up for lunch. We will go to your favourite diner." Told Kris. Stana looked at the time; 11:52am.

"Kris, it's not even lunch time yet. And as having dinner with my...." Stana stopped herself. She was no way on earth going to tell Kris about her sister. He would get pissed at her for keeping from her. ".... my parents, I haven't seen them in a while and I thought I should catch up with them." It wasn't a complete lie, she was going to meet her parents for lunch, but she just meet her parents a few moments ago, but he didn't need to know that.