Getting Some Answers.....

Stana approached her parents house. She knocked on the door and her dad answer the door.

"Stana? What are you doing here?" Her dad asked.

"Well, good morning dad, nice to see you this fine morning."

"Stana? Is that you?" Stana's mum called out.

"Why is nobody saying hi to me?" Stana jokingly replied.

"Sorry Stana, hello. But why are you here?" Her dad asked, again.

"I'm here to get some answers out the both of you." Stana had a serious face.

"Well come on in, then." Her dad moved out the way, for his daughter to walk in. But when Stana walked in, Cheryl walked in too.

"Cheryl?" Her dad was shocked from head to toe.

"What?!?! Cheryl's here? How? What? Why? When?" Stana's mum just rambled on.

"Mom! Dad!! Why didn't you tell me I had a sister???" Stana asked.

Both the parents were quite. No one talked. Silence. Until Cheryl started talking. "My adopted parents said that you couldn't care for me. So you gave me up." A tear ran down her cheek.

Stana's mum nodded. "It's true. When we both found out that I was pregnant again we were happy, but we didn't have enough money to look after a 3year old and a newborn. And Stana was starting nursery at this boarding school.  So she was away a lot. She didn't know about you, Cheryl. And when you were born, Stana hadn't come home. Me and your father, tried to look after you but then your father lost his job by redundancy and he didn't get any money. We're so sorry Cheryl, we're the worst parents ever." The mother stated crying. Stana hugged her mother. But Cheryl just stood there, not knowing what to do.

Stana noticed and she gestured for her younger sister to join the hug. "Mom, dad, you're not the worst parents ever, you're the best parents ever! You made a difficult decision, but it was for the best. But you could of told me I had a sister." Told Stana. Her parents nodded.

"We're so very, very sorry." The father stated. "Cheryl, if you don't mind me asking, but why are you here? Do your adopted parents know your here?" Cheryl looked at her biological parents.

"Um... well... my adopted father was killed in Afghanistan, he was a soldier. And my adopted mother died from lung cancer. She gave me an address and told me to come and find my sister." Explained Cheryl.

"Ok." Said her father. "Do you want to have lunch later with us and maybe catch up?" Cheryl smiled.

"I would love too. Stana, are you staying?"

"I can't, as i need to get back to the studio. But i will join you for lunch later though. Maybe at 1pm at Remey's?" Stana says. Cheryl nodded and so did their parents.

"Ok, I'm gonna head back to the studio now. I'll be back at 1pm. Cheryl are you going to stay here?" Stana asked her sister.

Cheryl nodded, "yes, so I can catch up with my parents. See you later, sis." She winked at her sister. Stana giggled.  They hugged and Stana walked to the door.

"Bye bye." She waved, the others waved and Stana headed back to the studio. She was now going to have to explain where she disappeared of to and why. And who the mysterious woman was who wanted to talk to her.

This is going to be an interesting conversation.

Sorry, for short chapter. Next chapter is about the conversation Stana will have with the crew. Don't forget to comment, like, share and vote!!❤️❤️