At Nathan's house

I'm so sorry for the long wait. The chapter is now here, so let's get down to business.... well let's get to the story....

-•-•-

When Nathan entered his house, not half an hour later, he saw the most beautiful view in all of mankind. There on his couch was the Stana Katic in one of his shirts and boy shorts.
"Like your shirt, where you get it from?" he teased when he eventually arrived at the couch and sat next to her. Stana smiled. A sad smile. "Tana? What's wrong? What's Kris been doing to you?" Stana did the one thing she didn't want to do. The one thing she has been holding in for years. She broke down. And in front of the one person who she didn't want to see her at her worst state. Nathan held her. "Okay, okay, shhhh, tell me in your own time." He soothe her till she was just sobbing and silently crying.

Stana lift her head up and wiped her remaining tears away. "Oh Nate, where do I even begin?" She sighed.

"Is he usually like that? Violence and bossy?" Nate asked.

"No. He's always kind and gentle." Stana replied.

"When did it all change?"

"When he discovered what happens at the studio when we film Castle." Answered Stana.

"And when did he discovered it?"

"Ummmm.... I don't know. It was when we were filming season 4."

Nathan thought back to when they were filming season 4 of Castle. "That was in 2012, 3 years ago. Wait, Kris has been abusing you for the last 3 years? Why haven't you told anyone?  Or me?" Nathan exclaimed.

"I wanted to the first time it happened, but Kris threatened me that If I told anyone he who kill me and the ones I love and care about so dearly. And so I kept my mouth shut." Tears leaked out of her eyes. Nate wiped them away with the pad of his thumb.

"I'm here for you, Tana. Always." Stana smiled.

"That's something Rick Castle would say." She giggled.

"Well I am Rick Castle. Well portrayal him." Stana smiled big as she looked up at him.

"Yeah, you're my Rick Castle. Even though you're name is technically Nathan Fillion. I always see the Rick in you." This time it was Nates turn to smile. He smiled as he looked down at Stana. She was beautiful- scrach that- she is beautiful. Stana tilt her head to the side. "Why are you staring at me? Do I look ugly? Is there something on my fave?" Nate shook his head.

"I'm not staring, I'm admiring. Admiring the beauty before me. And there's no way that this beauty is ugly, she's far from ugly. She's beautiful, breathtaking, extraordinary. And there is nothing on your face, Stana, because if there was I would have wiped it off, cradle you face in my hands and kissed you al-" Nate stopped as he felt a beautiful feeling burst alight in him.

Stana had kissed him.

They pulled away breathlessly.

"Wow," Nate replied speechless, Stana giggled. "Or you could just kiss me unexpectedly." Stana smiled. "Why did you kiss me anyways?"

"You were talking too much. And when you mentioned that you would have 'cradled my face in your hands and kiss me already', I was pulled in by a magnetic force. Plus I've been wanting to kiss you for awhile now."

"But we kiss on screen?" Nate asked slightly confused.

"Yeah, on screen. In the studio only. Not off screen or outside of the studio." Stana explained and Nate ohhed.

"Fair enough," and Nate whet to kiss Stana again. The kiss deepen by the second. Nate laid Stana down on her back so that she was laying gorgeously on the couch. Nate pulled away and smiled giganticly at his beauty. Stana cocked her head to the side in confusion.

"Why are you smiling like that at me for?" Stana asked.

"Oh nothing, no reason," Stana glared at him and he gulped. "It's just... you look so fucking gorgeous I can't believe Kris has the guts to manipulate you. It breaks my heart to see you suffer. You deserve better than him." Nate replied. Stana just stared at him, speechless. Stana smiled and kissed him hard. With fire, passion and love. Nate kissed back smiling. "St-sta," Nate whispered through kisses. Stana continued to kiss him. She wasn't going to stop. She was enjoying this. She's not ready for the next part you do with your lover, but she is so enjoying kissing her best friend that makes her feel special, unique, important, safe amd loved. Nathan Fillion makes her happy and she loves him, more that her own husband. But what can I say? Kris is an idiotic jerkpid. Nate soon pushed away from Stana's intoxicating lips and smiled brightly at her. "I like you Tana." Stana smiled back.

"Really? I like you too."Nate smiled bigger and brighter and kiss Stana again.

"So is this a one time thing or-" Stana interrupted him.

"No. Never. I want an us. But I have to sort Kris out first." Something shone in Stana's eyes. And Nathan tried so hard not to laugh. He succeeded his mission.

"Okay, we can do that." Stana's head shot up.

"We? " Nate nodded.

"Yes we, you don't think I'm gonna let you tackle Kris all on your own? You must be insane!"

"Only when you're with me." Stana whispered which lead to Nate kissing her unexpectedly. "Thank you, Nate."

"For what?" He asked.

"You know, for helping me with Kris, for being my best friend and for being you."Stana answered smiling happily. Nate kissed her nose.

"Always." Stana laughed.

"Well someone's a fan of Caskett."

"Yeah especially if the actress who plays the leading lady is damn straight hot and sexy looking!" Exclaimed Nate, Stana blushed. She hid her face into Nate's neck as he hugs her tightly, protecting her from harm. Just keeping her safe and Stana loves that. She then hugs him tightly around his neck. Still burying her face from his view.

Can we watch a movie please, Natey?" Stana slightly teased.

"Natey?" Nate laughed at the nickname. "Of course, Stanay." Stana crunched up her nose.

"That doesn't work with my name. Tana works best." Stana smiled as Nate nodded with agreement.

"Come on, let's go watch a movie in the bedroom. I'll bring some snacks in too." Stana nodded, got up off the couch and ran to the bedroom. Nate laughed at her funny behaviour. He got the snacks and some drinks and headed to the bedroom. "Tana?" He called out. He placed the snacks and drinks on the bed.

"BOO!" Came a voice and Nate screamed in horror. He then heard a beautiful sound, laughing, it was Stana.

"Oh my god, Stana. Thank goodness it was only you." Nate sighed in relief.

"Who did you think it was?" She asked laughing, but not as hard as before.

"A ghost. A burglar. A dead walking skeleton. A fresh eating zombie." Stana stopped laughing.

"You're such a drama queen! Ghosts aren't real. A dead walking skeleton would be buried or is a Halloween costume. And fresh eating zombies is just something Castle would be fanboying over constantly." Stana explained.

"Well, Beckett, you really thought one through? What about a burglar?" Nate asked smirking.

"Don't worry, Castle, I got a gun. I'll protect you from the big bad wolf." Stana quoted.

"You'll use your gun on a burglar? That would be so cool!" Stana laughed at his excitement and the fact that he changed the quote around a bit.

"Movie time!!" And they got on the bed and watch a movie they found on TV. Joking, teasing and laughing with each other. Also stealing kisses from one other too. And soon they fell asleep in each others arms. Adorable.

1290words

Comment, vote and share! ♥♥
Published on Wednesday 22nd August 2018 at 7:30am.