I Can't Do This Anymore

*******DISCLAIMER*******

THE FOLLOWING STORY HAS BEEN RATED R FOR STRONG LANGUAGE AND VERY STRONG SEXUAL CONTENT. THE SITUATIONS IN THIS STORY ARE NOT SUITABLE FOR CERTAIN AUDIENCES. READ AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION. ALSO, THE SITUATIONS AND CHARACTERS IN THIS STORY ARE COMPLETELY FICTIONAL, IF ANY OF THE CHARACTERS SHARE A NAME OR AN EXPERIENCE WITH ANY PERSON ALIVE OR PERSON IN HISTORY, IT IS COMPLETELY COINCIDENTAL. THIS ENTIRE STORY AND EVERYTHING IN IT BELONGS TO ME, I DO NOT TOLERATE COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.  THIS  IS  MY FIRST TIME USING WATTPAD SO I HOPE THAT YOU ALL ENJOY (: Also, your feedback would be greatly appreciated, so please comment (:

Marisol

He calls me outside to talk. I come out of my door to see the back of his head about a foot over the hood of his car. He is leaning against his car, waiting for me. I walk out into the street. I go to kiss him and he pulls away. I fold my arms. What the fuck is his problem?

"Marisol, we need to talk.....uhmmm, I don't know how to tell you this but I don't wanna be with you anymore. Our relationship has been all it can be and its coming to an end. I-"

I cut him off, "Please stop. Don't do this. I can't take any more heartbreak from you."

"What?!?! YOU can't take anymore? What about ME? I need someone with experience...who knows how to handle somebody like me. Marisol, I don't know if I want this anymore...." He said to me.

"Please stop sayin' stuff like that. Babe, you know you don't mean that." I take his face in my hands.

He turns his head away, pulling my hands down and putting them by my sides. "I'm bein' honest with you....and I DO mean it...." He says, shrugging. He looks me deep in my eyes and continues, "Want me to lie?!?! Want me to pretend?!?!"

"No....yes....I don't know....just don't end it, please, not like this....I thought you loved me," I step back and look away, folding my arms again.

"Exactly" he says, harshly.

"I just don't understand." I say, looking back at him, confused.

"I knew you wouldn't...but look, on the bright side, we were a secret anyway, its not like anyone knew about us. It will cause both of us less pain and suffering if we're not together."

"No, Mike, it'll cause YOU less pain and suffering if we're not together. Face it, you wanna be honest? Just face it!" I push him, he hits his back on the car, I continue to yell, angry at how insensitive he's being, "You never cared about me! You never wanted this! Come on, face it! We were a secret, right?!?! You hid me cuz you were ashamed! I hate you! I hate you! Fuck you, you stupid piece of shit, I hate you! " I scream, hitting him. He slaps me.

"You're right. I never loved you; whatever you thought, you thought wrong! I just saw you as some cute little bitch I could control, now I'm bored and I want a new one. Actually, since you like honesty so much, I'll give you more...I already got someone new. Okay? I tried to be nice about this, but you make everything so difficult. You like to piss me off, don't you? Don't you?!?!"

I hold my face in pain, salty tears streaming down, stinging the raw handprint he has left on my cheek.

"I'm gone." He turns to get in the car. I stand there in the way. He hits me with the door. "Move!" He shouts at me.

"Mike, please." I beg. He starts the car. He slowly rolls the window up. "Please babe. I'm sorry I snapped at you. Just stay. I promise I'll make things better." I put my hand on the window. "We can work this out." He turns up the radio and begins to drive off. I step back. I'm left standing there, watching a part of my life zoom down the street in that car. I freeze. The person that I once thought was everything to me, is now nothing. I never thought he would hurt me, I don't deserve this. I'm only 16. Why me? I wish this pain would go away.