Not Again

Mike

I drive, thinking.

Did I mean what I said? I don't know. I thought I loved her too at one point. Maybe I shouldn't have treated her like that, I think I owe her an apology.......Nah, fuck that. She doesn't deserve an apology. She needs to control that damn temper of hers. Who does she think she is, pushing me? She's lucky the window didn't break. I would've knocked her out!......What am I saying? I hurt her. I wish I could take it back...Pshhh....Mike, don't blame yourself for everything, it was partially her fault. She brought this all on herself...Yeah, sure whatever. We'll go with that. On to more important things....

I pick up my phone and dial her number.

"Hello?" She picks up.

"Babe, whatchu doin?" I ask.

"Chillin', waitin' for you...you comin', right?"

"Yeah, we need to talk."

"Okay, where you at?"

"On my way over there right now. I had to take care of something but it's all good now."

"Okay"

"Alright Chyna, I'll be there in like 3 minutes"

"Okay"

Chyna

I see Mike's headlights through the window. My mom isn't home so I can do whatever I want for the night. I'm 17 and living life! My baby, Mike is coming over and we have the house all to ourselves. He's 21 but that doesn't make a difference. He knocks on the door, I run downstairs to get it. Mike is very impatient.

"Hey babe," I say, opening the door.

"Wassup," he says back, picking me up. I wrap my legs around his waist and we kiss passionately. "I got something for you," he continues.

"What?" He says nothing. "Mike, what is it?"

He pulls a box out of his pocket. It is gold with white ribbon around it. tied into a bow. "Oh my god, babe, thank you." I kiss him, then open the box, inside, there is a diamond necklace. I smile.

"I bought you something else, too."

"What?"

He pulls out a purple Chanel bag. There's a purple dress inside. He knows purple is my favorite color. "Damn babe, I don't know what to say." I kiss him again.

"I love you too," he says sarcastically.

"What's all this for?" I ask.

"Uhm....we're going out tomorrow night. I got somebody I want you to meet."

I instantly get pissed. I know what this is. " Babe, not this again."

"Chyna, don't start bitchin', you know it ain't that deep."

"Oh, but it is. Please tell me this one isn't a creep like the last one."

"They're not....And the last one wasn't a creep either."

"Wanna bet? And hold on, there's two?!"

He grabs my face, "Stop. You know how much I need you."

"Let me go," I try to snatch away.

He kisses me, still holding my face.

I have an attitude now. I start to walk away to go back upstairs but he rushes up behind me, pulling me back, hugging me from behind. He starts kissing on my neck. "Mike, I'm not your ho."

"You're everything to me," he says.

I roll my eyes, "And what the FUCK is that supposed to mean?"

"Don't worry about what it means, just know you're more to me than these other bitches."

"Ohhh, so now I'm a bitch?"

"Chyna. Chill the fuck out. Why you acting like that? You did this for me before, you know I need you to close these deals."

"Exactly. You're making a habit of this. Next thing I know, these muthafuckas are gonna start paying for me."

"And what's wrong with that?" He replies, nonchalantly.

I pull away. "Are you serious? Everything is the fuck wrong with that!

"Chyna, babe. You need to calm down. I was playing."

I say nothing. I start to go upstairs, he trails closely behind. I sit on my bed.

"Nothing is going to happen. I'll be there this time. I'll make sure you good. It will only be for little bit."

"You promise you'll protect no matter what?" I ask, full of hope.

"I promise."

He gets on his knees, his forearms on my thighs, and kisses me. He stands up and leans down on top of me, laying me down. He breaks the kiss. "You should model that new dress for me."

I sit up, he rolls off. I go downstairs to get the dress. I come back up and go into my walk-in closet, where I always get dressed. When I come out, his eyes widen.

"Damn, baby," he says, in awe.

"You like?" I twirl around to show him how it looks from every angle.

"I love it."

I put my hair behind my ear, blushing.

"Ayo, babe." He says, all flirty.

"Yeah?"

"I would love it more off right now."

I bite my lip and go to him, then turn around, "Unzip it," I say back. seductively.

He does and sits me down on his lap. He starts kissing my neck and slides the straps off, now its around my waist. He unsnaps my bra and I stand up. I let it fall. Once it hits the floor, he pulls my dress down to my feet, taking my underwear with it. I step out of all of it. I turn around, he looks at me, long and hard. "What?" I wrinkle my forehead, confused.

"Nothing....you're perfect," He says.