Random Short Thing

Koushi couldn't do it anymore. He had watched for so long from the sidelines, cheering everyone on. He never complained. Never put anyone down. Never did he ever not speak up for anyone on that team. Never did he ever look at someone the way he looked at Daichi. Never did he ever not believe one day Daichi would want to be with him.

Never did he ever think he was going to walk in on Daichi with someone else. First it was Asahi. The large gentle giant looming over him, both their heads snapping up when they heard Suga. But he closed the door quick enough not to be caught.

Then it was Kuroo, while they were away at a training camp. Lewd moans and pants could be heard if you got close enough to the room the captains were using to 'make plans'.

Then it was Oikawa Tooru and Iwaizumi Hajime. He thought Daichi was not either of their fans, so why was he touching both of them with that bright happy smile. A smile he never gave to Koushi anymore.

It was getting to be too much. He had his eyes on everyone but Suga it seemed, and it hurt him through and through. He couldn't admit that though. It would mess up the whole teams dynamics. Daichi would be sneaking around more than usual. Asahi would be upset that they were fighting. The first years would be confused, and the second years would only be able to do so much.

So Koushi left it be. He didn't say anything, just smiled when he saw they other happy. Laughing with him like nothing had happened, everything ebbing away at him still he felt like he was carrying a rock around with him.

But he never said anything. Not once.