Chapter 9: Time to talk

Jesy's Pov:

What?! I thought she was straight... I mean she claimed to have the biggest crush on Zayn of one Direction... God My Gaydar is obviously off. 

"But..." I said dragging it on...

"What Jess? Yeah I like girls... Actually if I'm being totally honest..."

"Yeah....?"

"I don't even like boys.."

Really? Yeah... I was wrong... WAIT I was WRONG! This is actually a good thing!

I started Smiling really big. To big.

"Um Jess... What you smiling so big for?" She asked Shyly.

"Oh, ummm I just finally found someone I can connect with.. I guess I mean..."

"Yeah?"

"Ummm well it's really hard to be in the spotlight and be like this... I mean you know?"

"Yeah... But it's also really easy." 

"Hows that?" I was curious about this not only my whole life Iv'e been struggling with my weight.. Also with my sexuality.

"Um you don't give a fudge-cake about what other people say.. I know how it feels Jess more than you know.."

"Well that's easier said than done... Pez... Especially in the pop star life."

"Well.. How bout we do this we like I said don't give a fudge-cake?"

I smiled fudge-cake. I would actually like some fudge-cake...ummm.

"Alright... I'll try.." Pez smiled the biggest smile ever. 

Author's Pov:

"Alright... So Pez now what?"

They were now sitting on the leopard couch.

"Well I would say we could go to bed since its like 1 in the morning.. But then that wouldn't be fun now would it?"

"No not really..." Jess was having more fun with Perrie than she had with anyone in a while.

They actually were secretly letting there compassion for each other show. Well I guess not so secretly. 

"OK so how bout we put on some music and dance or something?" Pez asked her.

"Yeah if you want.. I mean if I get to pick the song.." She said smirking.

"Awe come on Jess.. You know I am better at dancing..Why just not let me pick?"

"You better? Get real.. This is my passion.."

"Yeah well... I guess we will find out.."

"Yeah OK still picking the song.."

Jesy picked "Your body" by Christina Aguilera.

"This isn't even a dance song Jess.." Perrie Whined.

Well Jess just wanted to be sexy. In front of perrie at least.

"Yeah it is... It is a very sexy song that I have heard in the club before.."

Jesy started lip singing to the song.

All I want to do is love your body,                                                                                                                            Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh,                                                                                                                                                 Tonight's your lucky night, I know you want it...

This was actually getting Perrie really hot. And not in the usual sweaty way, either.

Jesy started doing things that showed off her booty and she pretty much started twerking on Perrie.

Poor Perrie just wanted to grab that booty.

Perrie also started to dance... But slowly. Watching Jess's every move.

Jesy's Pov:

She is staring at me... I'm putting my most insecure body part in front of her. My booty.

God...

I stopped. I turned and watched her face.. There was a small frown at first. But then she started smiling.

"Pretty good Jess.. Umm think I can do better?"

"I don't know... I think that my booty was swinging pretty good there.. Don't you?"

"Uhhh yeah.. I guess.." She was turning red.

"OK so my turn?" She was changing the subject.

"Yeah show me! But I'm going to sit down right about now.."

Perrie Smiled.

Perrie's Pov:

I can work that to advantage.

"Alright.. So my song is going to be Dark Horse By: Katy Perry...."

"An OK choice babe.."

"Of course it is..."

OK here we go. I was going to do practically the same thing Jess did except Maybe just maybe use another part of my body.

I started by singing to the lyrics and got closer and closer to Jesy.

He legs were spread open.. the way she was sitting. I stepped into them. And got into her bubble.. Making sure that my shirt was hanging low enough.

Yeah OK so this is the worst part of my body I think...

Very small... My boobs are. I am wearing a push up bra so that helps alot. But my bum is not impressive either. But this way I can see where her eyes go.

Sure enough her eyes go were I want them to.. I swing them inches away from her face. And she never even try's to push me away.

I keep doing this with my hands caressing her hair out of her face.

The song ends And our foreheads end up mashed together.

"So hows that?" I said breathing heavily onto Jesy's open mouth.

"Goood.. She said. Also breathing heavily.. For someone that was just sitting there.

I could feel my girl parts start to pulse. I have to get up... She doesn't want this.

"Sorry.. Legs are hurting.." I used as my excuse. Of course I just wanted to straddle her all night but nope not happening.

"But.." She said almost silently.

Almost to low for me to hear.

I choose to ignore it.

Gosh... I'm shaking. And nothing even happened.

Jesy's Pov:

This girl is going to be the death of me I swear. God my heart was about to beat out of my chest. She was so close why didn't I just kiss her? God.

"So pez.. who won?

"Obviously we had a draw.. I mean come on.. We both did really good in my opinion... I mean you did.."
"So did you.. I mean god.. I mean you did really good.." I just about spilled myself right there. 

This is going to be hard for me now that I know that she is gay as well.

Author's Pov:

Only they didn't know that it was only going to get harder to keep there hands off each other from now on.

A/N: 

I really hope you like this! I love Pesy and it is probably one of my most favorite ships ever. So please comment or vote or both is you like it. If you don't like it tell me why.. Please. Love Ya'll!