Chapter 16: FairyTale

Jesy Pov:

I can't believe she just said that. I mean this girl, the girl I just made love to said that. And she gave me pleasure back. Hardly any of my other relationships have been anything other than sex... 

And they never gave me pleasure back. I always went for the bad people and.. Here this sweet thing is. 

Finally something out of fate? Something good?

She was looking at me quizically. What...

"Why you crying?" What I'm crying?

I felt the tears slip out of my eyes one by one. She slid off me to lay on her side to look directly at me. I turned as well. 

She leaned foward and kissed them away.

"Are you from a fairy tale or something?" I asked slightly smiling.

"What.. No but If I was It wouldn't be any of the original ones." She said smiling.

"Why not?" 

"Well, babe if you haven't noticed we aren't the regular princess and prince charming.."

"Well, I don't care.. You are my princess.." I said smugly.

"What? Wait no you are the princess.. come on I am obviously the dominant.."

"You the dominant? Come on I just pushed you into submission before come on!"

"Submission? Thats what you call it? Am I just another win? Sexually?" Perrie said very angrily.

"What babe no.... No... Why do you think I was crying?" I didn't want her to go.. or ever hate me.

"Fine.. Why?" She said not looking into my eyes.

"Because you actually made love to me.. Not only that..."

"What else was I supposed to do? I want you to enjoy me as well... Thats kinda the point." I smiled like I said fairytale.

I pulled her in.. And smashed our faces together. See, dominant.

"... No.. Wait... No.. Not yet.."

"What... Ughhh... I was enjoying that.." I said as we pulled apart. She was now the smiling one.

"Not only that?"

"Uhh.."

"Yeah. Jess come on.."

"Well you also said that you are falling in love with me.."

Her face turned instantly pink.

"I did say that in the throws of passion.." She said looking down.

"Does that mean you didn't mean it?" I said frowning. She instantly looked up.

"No I meant it.. It's just I didn't even know I was ready to say that."

"It did suprise me.. And it also suprises me that I can say the same thing for me about you."

"What are you sure?... I mean come on we haven't known each other for long.."

"So? I mean I feel it don't you?"

"Yeah.. Too much.." She said looking into my eyes.

I leaned in started kissing her neck.

"Ummm.. Ready?"

"For?" I said getting excited.

"Well I would say to love on you.. But Umm"

"Yeah?" 

"I just want to fuck you hard."

"And?" Your problem is sweet Perrie?

"And..."

"I want you too.. Fuck you hard."

She pulled her lips to mine... 

Whew she is hard to get to cum.. But I love the challenge.

Oh too muchhhhh.

Ughhhh.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just so you know in the next few chapters are going to be lovey dovey. Partly because I just feel in that mood. But, Who knows what can happen from now on?

Haha you guys might end up hating me! :) 

Just kidding Pesy always wins.

;) :) ;) 

~Kat~ Ps. I am sick so...~ But I will try to write~...