Chapter 10: No boundaries

Perrie's Pov:

So it was three in the morning and I was now standing with jess and both of us were brushing our teeth, getting ready for bed really too late.

But, oh well.

We kept constant eye contact in the mirror laughing occasionally. I don't even know why maybe because we are like drunk on lack of sleep or something... Or I'm just drunk off of Jess. We were both finished and even spit in the sink at the same time. Are faces close to touching, and well Jess didn't appear to have any boundaries with me. None. I mean not that I have a problem with that. It is just going to make it difficult to make that boundary that so far is none existant, and very hard for me to keep.

I was now completely done other than putting my hair back up in a ponytail. 

Jesy was now done and waiting for my outside the bathroom. 

Which was flattering in a weird way, and just weird in a weird way. The beds were just outside the bathroom. I stepped out and Jesy grabbed my hand and led me to one of the beds.

Wait? we don't have to share a bed.. Um...

She smiled at me weirdly and pulled the covers back on the bed and crawled in. She pulled me with her. I didn't want to object. 

"Ummm Jess you do realize there is another bed right?"

"Uhh Yeah, You don't want to sleep in this bed with me?"

Her expression told me that if I said no that I would emmediately be pushed out.

"Thats not the problem I was just wondering.." I smiled a charming smile.

"Ok, but I do tend to get hot soo... if I push you out of the bed its not because I don't want you in here its because I got hot.."

My face got red and at this point I'm glad it is at least semi-dark.

She grabbed me and put my head on the pillow. Then she did something that I will never forget.

She made me spoon her. She scooted in as far as she could into my arms and then grabbed my arms and put them around herself. I was spooning her and I didn't mind it at all. This girl trusted me enough for this and I want her to trust me. No boundaries. 

We were about to go to sleep and she slid her hands into mine and enterwined our fingers.

She said goodnight, and sighed what seemed pleasantly. And then relaxed. At this point I was full awake watching this girl very creepily, while holding her.

Her breathing had slowed to a steady rhythm, not nearly matching my speeding heart. 

I was terrified of her. She has given me what I need right now. No one has ever done that in my life and I can't believe this beautiful girl seems to want me. We are sleeping in the same bed, I have stared deep in her eyes, had a decent conversation with her, and danced with her, ate with her, went shopping with her. Everything. 

But what she doesn't realize is that I have pretty much fallin in love with her and its only been like 2 days.

Is that even possible?!