Chapter 13: Things Unsaid

Perrie's pov:

Did I really just say that? I think that jesy and the way she acts is really messing with me and the way I act . I usually don't act like this. I never act like this... What am I saying. I was waiting for the bartender to get our non alchoholic drinks. Root beer is close enough to beer right? Jesy really hasn't ever had root beer so I introduced It to her. I looked back over at the table and jesy was looking right over at me. I smiled.. And I could of swore she winked but the seats a little a ways so I'm not absolutely sure. I winked any way. We are playing a vicious game. 

Yes, I was enjoying it. Oh was I enjoying it but, I have only known her for like close to 5 days. That's it. But like they say when you know you know. And looking at her I know for sure that I could wake up to her for the rest of my life and never get tired of her.

I don't know if she feels the same way. I feel the connection there, but I have felt that with one night stands. Which I've not had many of. But Still. 

Jesy's different. 

The bartender finally gave me our drinks. I gave him a frown and walked away. I could tell he liked me, and so not happening dude... I'm here with Jesy for a reason.

I walked over and put the drinks back on the table, and scooted close to Jesy again.

"What took so long? And why was that dude staring at your ass?"

"He was taking his precious time.. And I don't know.. It's not like I gave him premission to do that." I stated mater of factly.

"Well I don't blame him..." She said under her breath. 

I was not letting that one go. Nope.

"Oh.. well me either.." I said standing up and slapping my butt.

She stifled her grin, I could tell by taking a sip of her drink.

"Well it's about ten and were still here.. And its the third club we have been to.." I said glancing at my watch.

"Yeah I know... Good thing I have you or some sleazy guy would be trying to hit on me... Especially when they realize how famous I am.." She said with distaste.

"Well babe with me here no one is going to be hitting on you except me.." I could see the suprise spark in her eyes. And then I actually slapped her on the arm and it turned into a small smile.

"Well then I can actually hit on you too... You have beautiful eyes Pez.." She said with a slowness in her voice, and she was staring straight into my eyes. That made the air in here just turn to ice. 

" Thankyou.." I said darting away from her gaze and looking down.

"Babe it was just a compliment... Don't hide.." She said bending down and looking into my eyes from lower.

"Jess?" 

"Yeah?" 

" You have the most pleasant voice .." I said, blushing. 

"Even when I wake up in the morning?" She said smiling shyly.

"Especially then.." 

"Thanks Pez , what a really nice thing to say.." I looked up fully into her gaze and saw she was leaning in.

To give me a hug. But, it is more than a hug. It was an apology on my part. I'm sorry Jess for holding that out on you. 

"It's true.." I whispered into her ear.

I could feel her shake from me whispering in her ear.

Our arms were both rubbing up and down each others backs. And hers were going really low on my back. But I didn't mind. I was playing with her hair. 

We finally released and I was more than happy.

I smiled at her and she smiled back.

"Want to go wrestle them out of here?" I asked wanting to get out so badly.

"Yeah.. Leave the drinks here?" 

"Yeah I'm not taking them back up there.. He's not allowed to stare at my ass." I said smiling at her.

"Nope.. he's not." She said firmly.

We walked past the bar and looked through the crowd. 

No sign of them. 

"Were are they?!" I was now yelling.

"Well I would say in the middle! There always the center of attention!"

I laughed.

Jess grabbed my hand and led me through the crowd, I guess I wasn't moving fast enough. 

"Move Jackass!" I heard Jess say to a boy in front of us. 

He moved luckily.

We kept moving through until we saw a afro and a blue haired chick.

Jade and Leigh.

We moved closer to them and just stood there wating for the song to change. 

"Ughhh.." Jess sighed.

"I'll take care of it babe.." I walked in front of them and started dancing. 

"Finally came and danced!" Leigh screamed through raspy breathing. 

"No I really came to say that me and Jess are about to boogey out of here.. You guys staying or going?" I was now pointing my butt straight at Jess. Twerking.

"Staying!" Jade yelled.

"Yeah staying!" Leigh answered too.

"Fine.. Get a cab..!" I said before walking away.

"Then also yelled.. "And be careful..!"

Ok set to go.

"Alrighty Jess.. Ready to go?"

"Hell yeah..."

We got through the crowd faster this time. Jesy screaming for all them assholes to get out of the way. 

Cute little feisty thing.. She is.