GAME GUIDE

Bago po tayo magtungo sa Chapter 1 ay ito muna ang mga info tungkol sa larong RPG: Ionia

===================================================================================================================================================================

RPG: IONIA

GAME INFO:

LORE:

Maou and Caliya

Ages ago, in a realm torn apart by war and strife, Maou and Caliya chose to flee and start new lives. Using their immense power, they shaped a new universe and turned their backs on the constant struggles of the old one. They set aside their implements of war. Caliya flung a ring into the sky and it burned brightly and illuminated their world. Maou and Caliya laid down to rest and began to dream.

Their tears formed the seas and their bodies became the continents. Their breath created the winds and their minds dreamed up all manner of creatures and plants. From the heart of each titan came a spring that became the Fountain of Caliya and Fountain of Maou. These fountains were the rawest source of primal power in their new world.

 These fountains were the rawest source of primal power in their new world

The Emperial Federation

 The Emperial Federation is the primary government in the world. It's an alliance of races, unified against a common foe, and strengthened by trade and defense pacts. The seat of government is in Valkior, though Kalhama and Allemantha also house major military commands. The federation is governed by continental exarchs, ruled by provincial vanarchs, and administered locally by either bureaucrats or military leaders. The Emperial Federation has close "unofficial" ties to the Mysterium, an order of scholars and arcanists based in Allemantha.

 The Emperial Federation has close "unofficial" ties to the Mysterium, an order of scholars and arcanists based in Allemantha

The Agharian Invasions

The first agharian invasion took the world by surprise. Otherworldly and powerful, the motives behind the agharian attack remain unclear. Destroying or reshaping everything in their path, they aren't interested in resources, vengeance, or any other tangible motive. Their cold, inexorable advance was stopped only at great cost and by unifying the races of the world.