Distance🚫

Bree💓
Saturday morning

The past two weeks here have been really good,despite India and her attitude, I've never been better. Tray and I have been texting none stop, and he flirts mad hard, I hate to admit I'm falling for him, like I see him flirting with other girls but when it's me I just can't help but feel something.

I had just gotten out of the shower and I threw on a big t shirt, I planned to stay in because the movers were coming later in the day, I leaned on the counter eating breakfast, India was still knocked out, lately she has been so distant, like we barely even talk anymore.

I was texting Tray asking if he would help with the furniture and stuff, I honestly didn't even need help I just wanted to see him.

I was smiling so hard

India walked in and went to the fridge, not even acknowledging my presence.

"The movers coming today so make sure you here around 2 if you plan on goin somewhere."

"Yeah whatever." She rolled her eyes.

"I'm getting so tired of your attitude India, that shit is not ok!" I was so fed up with her nonsense.

"Chill out girl it ain't even that deep." She muttered wrapping herself in the covers.

"No it is that deep, you think you can come in here anytime you want and talk to people anyway you want, that definitely ain't gone work,  have yo ass shipped back on the bullshit!!" 

"Girl you ain't nobody's momma, shut up."

"You damn right, how bout you get yo ass up and go find yo momma, let that bitch take care of you." I snatched the covers off of her and my eyes widened at the cuts on her thigh. "Oh my god." I had my hand over my mouth.

She tried covering them up.

"I thought you stopped doing this."

"It's not that serious Bree."

"How long India?" I held her face in my hands.