Monday📆

Bree💓

I was woken up by my phone ringing, I picked it up and looked at the time, 7:15 am, who tha fuck calling me this early, My frown turned into a small smile when I seen Tray's name.

"Hello." I answered trying not to sound too groggy.

"Rise and shine Breezie." Tray started calling me that last night, it's hella corny but I don't mind.

"Why you calling soo early?"

"Why you still sleep, I thought you had class today."

"I don't have class till 10:15."

"Who that?" I heard a voice in the background ask.

"Uhh, nobody." He responded in a whisper.

"Oh my bad, imma talk to you later tho." He hung up quickly.

I was taken back by his response, it honestly made me think, was I really a nobody to him, maybe everything India said was right, But I know I'm definitely going to that party tonight.

I couldn't even go back to sleep thanks to Tray I was wide awake.

Tray and I haven't talked about that kiss so I honestly didn't know where we stood, we talk 24/7 so I thought it was a little weird that is has never came up.

India was still sleeping and it's a good thing our classes start at the same time because I would have a full schedule picking her up and dropping her off in between my classes.

I decided to do my hygiene routine and my hair, I cooked breakfast and sat on the couch watching House, after a while I found myself strolling through Instagram and was stuck on a picture Tray just posted, I was hesitant to double tap but he was undeniably fine.

I decided to do my hygiene routine and my hair, I cooked breakfast and sat on the couch watching House, after a while I found myself strolling through Instagram and was stuck on a picture Tray just posted, I was hesitant to double tap but  he was ...

I heard the shower so I guess India finally got up, I cleaned the mess I made in the kitchen and got dressed. When India was finished getting ready it was 9:30 so we still had time to chill left.

"Damn Bree, you blinding me with that bright ass shirt on." India said covering her eyes.

"It ain't even that bright." I said looking down at it.

"Its cute tho, Tray definitely gone notice." She said trying to be funny.
I rolled my eyes at the mention of Tray's name. "Do you always have to bring him up?" I had the stankest look on my face.

"Damn, what he did?"

"I'm just tired of you bringing him up, like that shit mad annoying bruh."

She stood there studying me, she knew something wasn't right and I appreciated her not asking.
"Well my bad damn, you look cute tho."