Imagine: Girls by The 1975

So I'm obsessed with The 1975 and so I wrote these short blurbs I guess based on lyrics from their song Girls! By the way requests are open for a bit until spring semester starts and I'll see how my work load is and go from there! So request away and let me know if you want it the way I wrote this or any other way my past ones are! xo -Rachel

Luke:

I’m worrying about my brother finding out

What’s the fun in doing what you’re told?

            “You sure he didn’t hear you sneak out?” Luke whispers. You’re standing in your front yard under a tree in the dead of night. Sneaking around wasn’t ideal, but you knew your brother Calum would never allow it.

            “Yes. We’re fine!” You smiled as he bent down to kiss your lips. “Besides, sneaking around is kinda hot.” Luke gave you his signature smirk, pulling on his lip ring. Reattaching your lips to his your hands tangle in the hair at the back of his head.

Calum

One moment I was tearing off your, blouse now you’re living in my house

What happened to just messing around?

He watched as you pad around your shared apartment in nothing but one of his band t-shirts. How had you gotton here? One night after having a few too many drinks at the bar he had taken you back to his place. But what you both thought was going to be a one nightstand turned into something more. Now you were living together, and he was your everything. You catch him staring, making your way over to the couch. Cuddling up into his side, your head on his chest, you were glad for your drunken night as it had brought you to Calum.

Michael

I told her from the start I’ll break your heart

Destined to be hard

You had met Michael at school a few years back. “I’m not good in relationships. It’s going to be hard with me in a band, but I’m willing to try if you are.” He had said the night he asked you to be his girlfriend. You knew his track record wasn’t great, but you were falling for him. It’s been a year now, and he was right. It was hard. He’s been gone now for months. You cried yourself to sleep almost every night. “I can’t do this,” you cry into the phone. “I love you, Michael. But this is breaking my heart.”

Ashton

Shouldn’t you be fucking with somebody your age instead of making changes?

            “Hey, slow down a little.” Ashton said against your lips as you push him back onto the bed.

            “Why? Don’t you want to do this?”

            “Of course. But why me? Shouldn’t you want someone your age?” The age gap between you and Ashton was only three years.

            “Nope!” You said in all honesty. “You’re sweet, caring, and talented. Plus the fact that you’re older is kind of a turn on.” Ashton smiled his award-winning smile, creating dimples in his cheeks.

            “Fair enough.” He puts his hands on your hips crashing you back onto the bed.