Imagine Michael: Tickle Monster

"Michael!" you laugh and run down the hallway of you apartment. You could hear his footsteps following behind you. He was trying to tickle you to cheer you up from the mood you've been in. 

            "Gotcha!" he whispers in your ear when he catches you around the waist causing you both to fall onto the bed. Michael starts to tickle the sides of your stomach. What he didn't know was how much you freak out when being tickled. Your legs and arms start to flail as you beg him to stop. "Mikey! Stop!" In a split second your hand accidentally collides with his face. Michael's hands fly up to his nose as blood starts to rush out. "Oh my god! Michael, are you ok?" you lead him over to the bathroom and blot it with kleenex. 

          "I'm fine, but you pack a mean punch, babe!" Now it's your turn to burry your face in your hands. 

          "I can't believe I just hit you and gave you a bloody nose!" you feel rather guilty. Once the blood is all cleaned up he pulls you into his arms. 

           "Don't worry. I'm fine, I promise!" He kiss you on the lips. 

           "Good. Now I hope you learned your lesson about tickling me!" you laugh and shove him slightly. 

           "Yea, but I got you to smile didn't I?"