The surprise

I awoke on the Saturday morning and everything came flooding back. How did I get home? Oh.... He's a wolf? How? It can't be? What were they things? What happened? What could've happened? I was honest with him and he couldn't be honest with me. Maybe it was the same people in the alley. Then the door went. I dragged myself out of bed and threw on a cute little summer dress. I walked down the stairs towards the door. I opened it still half asleep. "HEY COI!" A loud cheerful voice practically screamed at me. It startled me and I rubbed my eyes. "CAITLYN?" "COI, ITS ME!" I broke down into tears of joy and she hugged me. I hugged her back and she started crying too. "I... I can't believe that you're actually here." I exclaimed still in tears. "Awww, C. I've missed you so much." "I've missed you even more. I was actually crying last night because I missed you so much!" "Uck. Well I'm back now and this time for good." She reassured me. "I'm never going to lose you again." I replied. "But Caitlyn.... Why did you leave in the first place? Did I do something wrong?" "What? No! Don't ever think that! I would never have left you but I just had too." "Then why?" I urged. She looked down. "Look! The important thing is I'm back and nothing can ever take you away from me! Got it?" "Okay. As long as you're sure." I replied a little disappointed but I guess she was right. The main thing is that she is back and that's all that matters. "So, what do you want to do? We have all day." I looked at her, "Well we could go to the Aquarium....?" Her eyes lit up with excitement. "Yes! That's a great idea!" She practically yelled with excitement. "Give me a few minutes to fix my hair, kay?" "Kay. Oh and can I stay the night? My parents are busy going to a dinner and I got the choice to go or not so I'm not, if I'm aloud of course." "Of course. My parents won't mind so sure." I replied think about the day ahead. "Okay, be back in a sec." I dashed up the stairs, into the bathroom and grabbed my brush. I brushed my hair until I was sure I had removed all of the tugs and that it was silky smooth. When I returned down the stairs Caitlyn was gone. "Caitlyn? Caitlyn? Where did you go, you savage!" I joked but inside I was really worried. I had only just got her back and now yet again I lost her. I looked all around but couldn't find her anywhere. Then unexpectedly I found something. It was an envelope. I hesitated but somehow found the courage to open it. I slowly slid the paper out of its packaging and read the words. It read: "It was for your own good, petal." I read it over and over again but it just didn't make sense. Then suddenly it clicked. PETAL! THATS IT! Last night Alister called me petal. But no. It can't be. He wouldn't of. He doesn't even know where I stay. Oh no..... I think he does. I woke up safe and sound in my own bed. The last thing I remember was my blurry surroundings. He must have brought me here. Yet again how did he know where I stayed? I'm telling you something this boy has a lot of explaining to do but the main thing on my to-do list is find out what happened to Caitlyn. If he has hurt her, he'll have me to answer too.